Chapter 1: Furin High

"ANYONE PAST THIS POINT WHO CAUSES PAIN, WHO BRINGS DESTRUCTION, WHO HOLDS EVIL IN THEIR HEART WILL BE PURGED BY BOFURIN WITHOUT EXCEPTION!!"

I look around and see everyone standing behind me as I stood behind my brother. I hold the flag of Furin on a pole. As we stare at people.. I can't make out who they are.. but there's only one thing I know. They are only here for one thing, to stir up trouble!
I look over at my brother who looks down at me. He had more anger than I have ever seen before, he then smiled at me "you better not get hurt, I'm serious."
And my eyes go wide as everyone charged after the people in front of us. It was an all out war!
As I watched the boys getting beat up my heart started racing and my body started over heating and sweating, it was like I couldn't move, why the hell can't I move!!! MOVE!

I opened my eyes in a hurry, sat up, gasping for air as I clench the bed sheets beside me. "It was just another dream..."

"Are you okay!"
I heard as my brother rushes into the room!

I grab a pillow and throw it at him and it hits him in the face "don't you knock at all, what if I was naked Ume!!"

He turns slowly and walks out, closing the door slowly behind him.
"I'm sorry!" He yells

I could hear he didn't leave yet.
Sigh
"Ume come in..."
I open my eyes and see him open the door and come in.
"I had another bad dream.."

His eyes that went to sorry to concern really fast was ready for what I needed to say.

"I see."
He came over, moving the chair that was in front of my desk and faced it towards the bed before sitting down into it.

"Tell me everything."

I told him everything and he sat there listening, taking in every detail.

My brother never doubted anyone, he always saw the potential and good in most of all.. even if they were bad people. He was caring, charismatic, sweet, easy going, easy to forgive but never forgot, talkative, and weird. But he never let anyone hurt the ones he loved and cared about. That's one reason why he's the strongest fighter I know..

oh yeah I should kinda give you a back story about Furin! This town used to be known for Furin High delinquents, they used to cause trouble for the entire town; hurting people, braking things, stealing, pretty much doing whatever they wanted.
My brother, Hajime Umemiya, had a dream of taking over Furin, taking the top spot, and turning it into a high school that wants to help and cherish the town. He did just that.. he has made me believe over the years that we can accomplish anything we put our hearts to!

He was 6 feet 2 inches; tall and skinny, always wore a white T-shirt, dark green dress pants, and black dress shoes. He had white swept back hair, grayish eyes, and white eye brows with a slit in the left one. He didn't always have that color though, it used to be dark.. when he's not in his school uniform he would usually wear plain shoes, graphic T-shirt and jeans, he was pretty basic.

"Hmm.."
He says as he puts his fingers to his chin, looking away to think about everything I threw at him.

Hahahaha
My eyes go wide at him and then instantly to annoyance.
"I don't see anyone getting into a full out war anytime soon! Though I will always keep that in mind, we should really start training our people more. We will be getting new first years this year, not only that but we have a new outsider!"

He said with excitement, my gaze went back to him in an instant.
"An outsider?"

"Yep!" He said as he got up pushing the chair back to where it was before. And starting to walk towards the door to leave.