A Night To Remember

King Targent and Queen Sorothy went to the beach nearby the Castle. "My Love, we barely spend time with each other, and that's why I am grateful for having this time with you. I really appreciate it." Sorothy said.
"My Love, you don't have to thank me, it is my duty to make you happy in every way that I can." Targent replied. Both of them decided to stay in a cottage near the seaside. "My love, where did you discover this cottage?" Sorothy asked. "My love, when I was young, when my mother would be angry at me, I would escape the castle and go here down the beach, then I decided to make this cottage." Sorothy smiled as King Targent told the story.
"Well I didn't make it by myself, let's say Ser Dakilis helped me in many things." Targent replied.
"My love, Ser Dakilis, he has been your family's most loyal knight. I suggest that you upgrade his position, King's Guard?" Sorothy asked.
"My love, Ser Stanstil, I think he's still capable of protecting us and I don't want to pull him out of his position, by the way, let us not talk about the Knights or the castle, let us enjoy our selves and spend this night like its our last." Targent replied.
Targent kissed Sorothy on her cheek and both of them shared stories with each other.

Sorothy went outside the cottage, she observed the beach, the place was still dark. She saw near the beach there was a man who wore a red cloak with a torch in his hand, he was heading towards the cottage. Sorothy went back inside, she woke up Targent. "My love, I saw a man heading this way to our cottage." Sorothy told Targent. Targent grabbed his trousers and his sword. He went outside, he searched for the man, he couldn't find him. "My Love, I can't find the man, it's better to pack your things and let us go back to the castle."
They went back to the castle.

The next morning, King Targent told Ser Dakilis what Queen Sorothy saw.
"Ser Dakilis, if I'm not here or whatever happens to me, make sure you shall protect Queen Sorothy." King Targent told Ser Dakilis.
"My King, I swear to you I shall protect her." Ser Dakilis replied.
Maester Roglus went inside the King's hall and said, "My King, I have found a cure for the people of Kroson!"