Life Letters

Hey so here is what happened to Vernon he was passed out for 3weeks and woke up yeah he still has crusty face
(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)

Cami POV
I decided I was finally going to a write to Draco

Dear Draco,

How have you been?I've been horrid this family is very rude.They actually whip us with whips. On a happier note how bout you tell me about your life you didn't really do it at Hogwarts. I'm a metamorphaus Here's mine I lived with Siruis Black for the first three years of my life and the rest until I was five I was at and orfanage I was bullied but it got better I went to live with my now parents and I have three muggle friends and they are Janice , Angelle, and Marco . well that's me how about you and we have the same tattoo it's an infinity sign and our number were called the fantastic four because we each have a birthday in the summer I'm on the 24 Janice is on the 25 Angelle is on the 26 Marco is on the 28. it awesome how we got the tattoo we were born with it so yeah your turn.

-Camirella L. Allen

I gave it to my owl Midnight and Midnight dissaperated I don't know how it can but it does about 30 minutes later Midnight was back she had Draco's letter

Dear Camirella,
I'm fine I feel bad that you got whipped but here's my life its not to special. Oh and since your all metamorphosis you WILL change in to me anyway. I lived with my parents forever and my father was always telling me not to hang with muggles but really I never really cared all him. I was friends with Pansy Parkinson since we were 4. Dad always wanted pure-blood people for me to hang with mother did not care only she did not want to be hit again it disgusting how he can hit her she doesn't do anything but he was abusive sometimes after an argument my mother would come into my room and would have brusies or cuts and she would just hold me and say every things alright I've always hated my father he never acepped me for me well that's my ʟıғє ıţs ňoţ ţo ɢooԀɞѧd.

-Draco L. Malfoy

(^з^)-☆~(^з^)-☆~(^з^)-☆~(^з^)-☆~(^з^)-( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)
Hey this is just a filler chapter sooo lovely I want to put some of their lives in it so I did