High school??

It was a normal sunny day and the Titans were where doing there normal theme.Raven was menetating,Cyborg was watching 90s shows,star fire was joining cyborg,and beast boy was lying on the couch.Titans!!!!!Robin screamed.Uhhhhhhh,the Titans moned.Taday where going to High school!Robin said excitedly.

Say What!!The teen titans all screamed at the same time.This is going to be the existing!starfire also said exsitely /I don't know how to spell it lol/lets go pack our bags than!Cyborg said.This is going to be awesome!!!best boy shouted.uhhhhhhh,raven said boringly.Ok teen titans go pack your bags!robin said.
Once everybody was done packing there bags they went to go sit on the couch to rest a little bit.Titans where going to the air port in a hour so you gyes better get ready!Robin instructed.AIR PORT!!!everybody shouted at the same time again.You never told us we where going on a plane!Cyborg cried!Yes Titans where going to Sand Deigo.robin said.Wheres that?beast boy questioned.North America/California.Raven said.

Ok Titans it is time to leave.every body ready?robin questioned.OH YEAH every body shouted.

/done with da first chapter don't worry there will be more.Ill continue this probley tummorow.