[01]

01 ; first time at high school & reuniting best friends

;; by the way, the gif at the top is how I picture Lena to look, hair wise, you could follow or picture her with her brown hair, doesn't matter ;;

-|-

"Lena, wake the hell up before I pour a bucket of cold water on you," 

The oh-so-familar voice of Lena's darling cousin snarled very early in the morning. Can't you tell he's a sweetheart? He sure gets all the ladies wherever he goes. Oh who are we kidding? Derek hasn't gotten some ladies since they were in New York three years ago. 

"Leave me the hell alone, Derek Seth Hale." Couldn't you tell they loved each other so much? Derek hated it when Lena called him by his full name.

"Get up you're gonna be late," Derek growled one more time before leaving her room in the torn down house. Oh how she wished she had enough money to recreate the house. That would be a dream come true, like the original house.

Wait-what. Late for what?

It seems like Derek read her mind like he usually does. "For school. Beacon Hills High. It starts in half and hour." Derek didn't read minds, but he felt the confusion waving out of her. It was either that, anger, or sadness. Lena didn't exactly experience many feelings, and hasn't felt happiness in six years. Since before the fire.

Lena also hasn't been to school since the fire. Laura and Derek made it their mission to teach her everything she needed to know and much more. Much more meaning supernatural things and reading her mythological books. She knows more than the average alpha and she feels proud of it. And that says something. 

But she feels something now. She feels dread. She's dreading getting up and facing all her old friends from Elementary and Middle school.

But Lena still managed to get up with stretching and making a few dinosaur noises, which made Derek laugh from downstairs. They share a love/hate relationship with each other which doesn't bother Lena as long as Derek isn't too pissy. But she loves Derek no matter what, because as of last night, he is the only living and moving family member she has. Her father is in a comatose in a home somewhere around town. {hint hint}

Not having to take a shower (since she took one late last night). Surprising the showers in the burnt down house were still working. Cold water, but it was better than not taking a shower. Plus, Lena had shampoo, conditioner and body wash, that all smelled like vanilla and strawberries despite Lena's attitude problem. 

Lena made her way towards her five suitcases which Laura and Derek always complained since they had to carry a lot on their yearly moves. Looking through the clothing suitcase, she made her pick in less than ten minutes. She wasn't going too fancy, because she doesn't want to be that cliche girl, something dark and cute will be perfect. Now don't get Lena wrong, she wears lots of black - that's no crime - but of course if she actually had time to get dressed, she would pick something... more colorful.

She sported a black thick strap crop top that stuck to her skin, black high waisted skater skit which was her favorite clothing item and a pair of lace-up black combat boots since she didn't really feel like wearing heels this morning. Luckily, it matched her dark red and black painted acrylic nails she did a week back but still looked great. And for accessories she choose a sliver cross ring, which was ironic since she's taken a life before, a gold skull and a dark silver with a dark rock in the middle. She got her black sunglasses which were from urban outfitters and slid them on top of her head, and then she walked towards her makeup carry-on bag. [external link.]