Chapter 19

Tony~

"I love you." I whispered as I pulled away from the kiss.

I honestly thought she wasn't going to answer. I know she's had a rough past with love and relationships,  but it always hurts when someone doesn't say it back. 

When she did, I was extremely happy.

How did I get so lucky? She could have picked Jaime, Vic, Mike, even Andy from WCAR, but she choose me.

Why she choose me? I may never know. But I was thankful she did. She was the definition of perfection in my eyes. She's beautiful. She's funny and has a wide sense of humor. She's outgoing, yet shy, like me. She's super caring. She always puts others before herself. And she's really there for me and the guys. Like whenever one of us has a problem, or is upset about something, she's always the one to brighten the mood and make us feel better. And not to mention, the girl can eat. Most of the girls I've dated never ate around me. I would take them out to dinner and they would just get a salad, or nothing at all. It was extremely awkward being the only one eating. But Audrey, if you take her to a buffet, she's probably get everything in line and go back for more until she was full. It was very amusing. I was looking down at the beautiful girl I was able to call my girlfriend, when I remembered. Audrey wanted to see her parents! "Audrey?" I said"Tone.""Where do your parents live?" I asked"Huntington Beach.""That's not to far from here, if we leave tonight we could get there by morning." I said. I though before I continued. "Let's get home and pack a few things. We'll leave tonight." "Oh my god really?! Thank you so much Tony! Should we bring the guys? It could be a roadtrip! And I think my parents would want to meet who I've been staying with so they know I'm actually safe this time." she suggested."that's actually a great idea , let's get home and tell the guys." She nodded and we walked until we found the car.We had left it at Taco Bus cause we decided to just walk around town instead.The car ride home was filled with comfortable silence and the low volumes music coming from the radio. Audrey was holding my hand while the other was occupated by the wheel. I looked over to see her smiling out the window. I was so glad she's mine.She looked over at me and smiled."What?" she asked."What what?" I replied making her giggle."Why are you staring at me like that?""Because.""Because why?""Because you're beautiful." I said.She blushed and looked down at her lap. I laughed.When we made it back to our house, Audrey immediately ran inside and up the stairs."I'm gonna go tell Jaime, call Vic and Mike and tell them the plans." she said. Then she tripped up the stairs which made laugh."How in the fuck?!" she said."You okay babe?" I chuckled." I'm fine, now go! Go call them!" she said and continued upstairs.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Audrey~I ran up to Jaime's room and knocked, but got no answer. I tried again but still got nothing. I decided to just open the door. I turned the knob and it was unlocked, so I opened it further only to reveal a very sleepy Jaime sprawled out on his bed. I laughed quietly at the sight before pouncing on his back and yelling"JAIME GET UP I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING!""Ohhh my goooodd. What?" he whined."Get up! You need to pack!""What, why? We aren't touring till after we release the album.""Cause we're visiting my parents, they need to be updated on why has been happening over the last few years...." Jaime saw my face and pulled me down into a big bear hug."Kiddo, you're safe here. You won't ever have to go through that again. Just forget it even happened." I hugged him tighter "Thanks Hime." I said."Now pack some things, I don't know how long we're staying."He nodded and began packing a small suitcase. I ran downstairs to see Tony hanging up his phone." Was that one of the Fuentes bros?" I asked. He nodded."It was Vic, they're packing then heading over, now we just need to pack, come on."