Chapter3:My brand new life!

Silver's P.O.V

I was out of the hospital after a few days and back at Adam's house. "Hey, Sam..." His mom said,"yes? "I said" Well, after Adam's father passed away he has been a little depressed, so I was wondering if you were like to to apart of this family. "She said. I smiled the biggest smile,I hugged her." I would love to, thank you so much!! "I said,she hugged me back. I ran to Adam and gave him a huge hug," Adam!Guess what!?"I said, " What? "He asked. I'M YOUR NEW SISTER!!!!!!" I yelled, "Really, that's awesome!"he said picking me up and throwing me on the couch I laughed."How old are you,by the way?" He asked me, "I think I'm... 4?" I said."That means that your my younger sister, I'm five. "He said," Have you ever gone to school? " he asked,"I was home schooled, why? "I answered." Well, that means your in 2nd grade and my friends and I are in 2nd grade!"Adam said.

"School? I don't think I'm ready to meet kids my age yet but I could try?"l said nervously. "OH don't worry, I already told my friends all about what happened to you, and they said that they will your friends!" He said. "Really? That's really nice of them." I said," I'll be honest, I'm a little scared. How many friends do you have? "I asked." About 12."he said, "12!? Oh no, I couldn't!" I said, "Don't worry, their cool, and their not too loud. Come on Silver, just, give their a chance? Please." He asked, "O-Okay." I said. I yawned and my ears dropped down, Adam picked me up and layed me on the couch. "Goodnight Adam!" I said softly, "Sweet dreams sis, I love you!"he said rubbing my head has I faded off to sleep.

A/N:Shortest part ever! Sorry.