Hide out

I hid where I thought no one will find me. but I forgot that one person knew me better than anyone in the world and that was my best friend since we were kids, Luke. as kids we used to go to a secret hangout place, we went there if one of us wanted to be alone and think for a while. that place was our treehouse In the woods behind the park. thankfully it was still there. I climbed up and found many things from our childhood. a bunch of pics of me and Luke together at our birthday parties. all the good childhood memories. and I started to remember why I liked him in the first place. he was different from every kid. he was sweet and caring. all the boys were really mean to the girls when we were young, but he was the sweet one. in third I was the new girl and I walked in and he was the first one to help me find a seat and help me. I had no friends since I was the new girl but he was the only one that wanted to be, he was so sweet to me and it may sound crazy but I fell In love with him on the first day of third grade, but one of the mean girls found out and told him. and that made me real sad. anyways up in the tree house were our old toys. and old memories came back to me, it actually made me cry. I heard movement, I looked through the binoculars that we set up to watch the birds. " Hey" Luke said. " hi" I said. "is Harry with you"i asked. " no we set out different was to find you, and I knew you were gonna come back to our old place" he said. " how'd you know" I asked. " because we were so close back then" he said. we both smile at each other and I put my head on his shoulder. " we had so many great memories here" I said with my head on his shoulder. " yea like remember when you were so tiny that you almost fell through the window but I grabbed your hand I help you back in" he said with a small laugh." that's not funny, I told you that we'll never speak of that ever again" I said with a little embarrassment. " I almost could've fallen" I said. " yea but I was there for you, I wasn't gonna let you fall" he said putting his head on my head. we started talking about our fun memories and I found the Luke that I fell in love with back then..........am I starting to like him again?

A/n PLOT TWIST
DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YOU
ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT
BYEEEEEEEEE🐾