Chapter 21

We all headed back to our hotel rooms. We called in room service to bring lots of snacks and food as we reserved the penthouse. The hotel we were in was very fancy. The penthouse had sound proof walls and windows so we could turn up all night long. It was very beautiful when we stepped in. All the food was prepared. A nice tv and four bedrooms. It was like renting a mansion for two nights.

'Its beautiful' i managed to say.
'I know...' said Devin.

We all were in shock as our heads were looking up and around at everything.

'We call this room!' Kevin said as he pulled me into the biggest room in here.

'We call that one.' said Devin grabbing Margarets arm leading into the average sized room.

'Ugh whatever. We call this one...' said Daniel dissapointingly even tho it was small it was still elegant.

We all changed into our regular clothes.
I wore a tight black crop top with black leggings and timbs. Margaret wore a t shirt and shorts and flip flops. And Autumn wore a crop top with skinny jeans and her legend blues.

When the boys walked out it was like heaven on earth. Kevin coincidentally kinda matched with me; all black with timbs. Devin wore a tank top, joggers and his bred 13s. And Daniel wore a plain white t shirt with black army pants and his wolf greys.

I pulled in my ipod to the speakers and started blasting music. The food eventually came up and it was lit. Then one of my favorite songs came on.

Fetty Wap- Cake Team

Each of the boys stood behind the girls as we started to dance.

Kevin raised up his drink and went really close behind me.

Kevin: She got cake for days. Got bands all on the plate. Babygirl watch what you say. Put that cake in my face.

I started laughing really hard when he said that.

Devin was getting into Margaret real quick during this song. He put his hands onto her butt while she led him to their room.

Daniel and Autumn actually were talking and having a nice convo. Until they left.

Then it was me and Kevin. All alone. Just there.