Chapter 13~Family?

~Dominik's POV~

" I don't want to go in." Julian looked at me, his cheeks puffed out and his huge red eyes gazed up at me with tears brimming in his eyes.

"You don't have to. In fact, I don't want you to go in yet. Stay with Asa. Me, River and Avery are going in to talk to your parents first." I kissed his forehead. "I'll be right back though."

"Okay..." He looked at Asa who was looking out the window.

"Asa. Make sure Julian stays calm." Asa nodded and looked back at Julian.

"Don't worry. Julian will be fine." He smiled at Julian.

River, Avery and me climbed out of the car and went up to the front door. I knocked a couple times before a boy opened the door.

"Um... Hello..." He had the same brown hair as Julian, he looked younger than him though, also he had deep chocolate eyes.

"Hi..." I gave him a small smile. "Can I talk to your parents?"

"Uh. Sure." He walked off. "Mom! Dad! There's some people here to see you!" The kid looked at us. "Um. Just sit on the couch, they will be here in a second."

"Thanks." I nodded at him.

"Your welcome..." He walked away.

"Um hello?" A woman and a man walked into the front room. The woman had grey blond hair. Her blue eyes were sad and tired looking. The man was tall and had grey black hair, his soft brown eyes were just as tired as the woman's eyes.

"Hi. I'm Dominik William Saint." I shook the woman and mans hands.

"I'm River Paul Saint." He shook the couples hands.

"Avery Sebastian Saint." My brother just waved.

"We have a fourth brother but he's in the car..."

"Oh... Well my names Audrey Willow Tobias."

"And I'm Rylan Reid Tobias."

"May I ask why your here?" Audrey looked between all of us.

"You may want to sit down." I gestured to the chairs.

Audrey and Rylan shared a look if worry before taking a seat. "If it's about one of our kids, they are angels. They wouldn't hurt anyone-"

I shook my head. "I actually came to talk to you about your first born child- Julian. We found him."

Audrey gasped and Rylan narrowed his eyes. "Don't joke with us. He was taken 14 years ago. There has not been one sighting of him since."

"We aren't lying. I promise. He's alive."

"Rylan-" Audrey looked at Rylan with big eyes.

"Where is he than?" Rylan crossed his arms and eyes us suspiciously.

"He's out in the car with my younger brother. Julian's very scared of what you will think of him so he requested to stay in the car while I talk to you about some- problems of his..."

Audrey bit her lip. "What kind of- problems...?"

"I know you won't believe me right away, but after some convincing I know you'll believe me." I took a deep breath. "I'm sure your aware that Julian wasn't like other boys. He probably showed signs that he much better than the other boys. He had special powers, whatever he drew came to life. That's why he was taken. So very evil people wanted to use him as their 'secret weapon'."

Audrey shared a glance with Rylan.

"Well, the people who kidnapped Julian were vampires."

Rylan huffed. "You have got to be kidding me. Vampires?"