3

Let's be honest here, this is unedited so feel free to point out mistakes so I can fix them. I honestly don't mind.

DRUG & SEXUAL REFERENCES

"Who the fuck is ifuckyourbitch69 ?" Nathan asked.

"I don't know, man. some dude that's gonna fuck your bitch I'm guessing." Nathan rolled his eyes at Tyler's comment and then sneezed, making him shoot Tyler.

"Oops, sorry." Nathan said sarcastically.

"Add him. he can replace Ashton." I smirked and Ashton threw a pillow at me. Nathan added -whoever the hell it is- and a girl with blue hair popped up. She was making a strange face and I immediately recognized her as Carlee.

"No! She's on mine and Jacks team!" Nathan yelled.

"Whatever, dude. not like she's gonna help win I kick your-" Bang. "Ass." I dropped my controller and gasped. Carlee had managed to kill us all within a span of 3 seconds. "How?!" I gasped, along with everyone else.

"Carlee beat Michael. somebody actually beat him." Jack laughed.

"Well, that was a nice, easy game. I'll be off now. Ta-ta!" She said in a weird voice and left the game. We kind of sat on an awkward silence for a while, but our awkwardness was interrupted by a loud guitar being played.

"Carlee! Shut the fuck up!" Nathan yelled at her.

The electric guitar changed to an acoustic guitar, which was much quieter than the electric. I recognised the song to be Cannonball by Damien Rice. We all sat in an awkward silence, waiting for someone to talk. Surprisingly, it was none of us that broke the silence, it was someone walking into Jacks room.

"J-Jack? Dinners r-ready." A tall, skinny, blonde boy said to Jack. I recognised him but I didn't know where from. Suddenly, the boys eyes widened and he walked briskly over to Jack and whispered something in his ear and went and sat on Jacks bed.

"Mike, do you terrorise 17 year olds for fun?" Jack asked me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Um, not that I know of." I answered, confusion laced in my voice.

"Well you nearly made my brother shit his pants when you knocked him over today." The kid behind Jack blushed and looked down. I took a closer look at the kid, realising that he wasn't really a kid at all. He looked at least 18, light stubble along the bottom of his sharp jawline. He had black, thick framed glasses around his pale blue eyes. He had his blonde hair flat on his forehead, reaching the bridge of his perfectly sloped nose. His lips went darker pink towards the middle, like he'd been eating strawberries before and he had dimple in the middle of his chin. He was extremely attractive- not that I'm gay or anything...

Calum snapped me out of my daze by slapping me straight across the face.

"Ow motherfucker." I mumbled.

"Can you please apologise to my brother for being an asshole?" Jack asked me like I was stupid.

"No, I don't apologise." I said angrily.

"S'true. He's an asshole." Ashton shrugged, causing me to throw a pillow at him. "Where did you get that from?" Ashton questioned and I just shrugged in response.

"You are kind of an asshole." Calum agreed, no guilt in his voice whatsoever.

"You know what, fuck you guys." I said and walked downstairs. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some leftover pizza. After about 10 minutes of eating pizza, I heard fake gunshots and the laughter of Jack, Nathan, Tyler, Ashton and Calum.

Glitter |Muke| !SLOW UPDATES¡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara