I Sealed It With A Kiss

AN: Thank you guys for being so patient while I went through a very time consuming school year. I'm very sorry that it took me so long to update all my stories, but everything is off hold now that school has ended. :) Also, I made a trailer for the story. It's not very good or anything (I used iMovie), but it's in the external link if you want to watch it. Also, this chapter is dedicated to @chemified for originally requesting this story. Hopefully you guys enjoy the chapter!

Song: Last First Kiss by The Summer Set

Liz 

 That night after the show had ended and I was free to leave my spot at the merch table, I headed back to The Word Alive's bus. I was way too exhausted to go to the barbecue that night. The day had been extra hot and I had been super busy all day. All I wanted to do was head back to the bus and go to bed. When my tired legs finally made it to the bus, I plopped down on the couch and let out a sigh of relief. Even though I wanted to just sleep, I knew it was no use. In a few hours, the guys would loudly come back from the barbecue and wake me up. I was a very light sleeper, so the tiniest footstep seemed to awake me. After a few moments of scrolling through Tumblr on my phone, I decided to head to the back lounge and put in a movie. I hadn't even had a chance to look through the stack of DVDs next to the TV before I heard the tour bus door open. 

 "Liz," a familiar voice called out. I quickly realized it was Ricky who had entered the bus. My brow furrowed in confusion. Why was Ricky looking for me? Shouldn't he be at the barbecue with everyone else? I had expected it to be Telle trying to convince me to go the nightly gathering. 

I poked my head out of the back lounge to see Ricky cautiously walking through the area where our bunks were. When he saw me, a smile appeared on his face. As our eyes, the butterflies in my stomach started flapping their wings "Hi," he greeted as I returned his smile. "Um, are you planning on going to the barbecue?" he asked, looking nervous. His discomfort puzzled me. What if he did like me like Telle was trying to convince me? Before I could dwell too much on this fantasy, my common sense barged into my mind. Of course he didn't like me. I was nothing special and he was a rockstar. He had girls hanging on his every word. Why would he like me? 

"No. I'm really tired. I was gonna stay in tonight," I answered. I almost felt like going not that he had asked, but my mind was made up. I just needed to relax after a long day in the heat. "Do you mind if I join you?" he questioned. Was he giving up the barbecue to be with me? He wouldn't have asked me if I was going if he wasn't planning on attending himself, right? Was he just trying to be nice because I would be alone all night if he didn't stay? 

"Of course I don't mind," I replied, earning another killer smile from him. I swear, he was so cute when he smiled. He tucked some of his messy black hair behind his ear before walking closer to me. We both sat down on the couch as a silence engulfed us. I searched my mind for something to say. 

 "How was your guys' set today?" I asked just as he opened his mouth to say something. "Sorry," I apologized, feeling quite awkward. I was so bad in situation like this one. I was terrible at talking to guys who I found attractive. 

 "It's ok. The set was really good. Playing main stage has always been a goal of ours, so it's still super surreal," he answered with warm smile. He wiped the palms of his hands on his black skinny jeans before asking me how my day was. 

"Busy. If I only I had ten arms so I could hand out t-shirts quicker," I joked, earning a chuckle from him. The look on his face made my heartbeat quicken and my palms produce sweat. Why did someone I had only talked to a hand full of times have such a strong affect on me? 

 That was all it took to get the conversation rolling. In no time we were talking and laughing. I found out that he loved HIM, he was originally from Washington, but moved to Pennsylvania to be closer to the rest of Motionless In White, and that he originally played bass for the band. I listened to his every word intently and answered all his questions. Eventually, we got through all the smalltalk and somehow we found each other sharing funny stories, most of which came from our awkward high school days. After a little over an hour, which felt like only a few minutes, my stomach hurt from laughing so much as I envisioned the man before me as a teenager. As our laughter died down, I suddenly realized how close we were. Our thighs were almost touching and I could practically feel his breath on my skin. When his eyes caught mine, I had the immediate urge to kiss him. Whatever nerves I had had previously had vanished due to our open conversation. I was started to think that Telle might have actually been right about Ricky liking me and this time, no voice in my mind told me I had to be wrong. The way he was looking at me confirmed my thoughts. Those blue eyes held only a look that had been cast upon me by former boyfriends, only something was different this time. With Ricky sitting next to me instead of those other guys, it felt more natural. It felt like I was supposed to be sitting there with him and no one else. 

 Suddenly, he started moving his face closer to mine. Just when his lips were mere centimeters away from mine, his eyelids fluttered close. As he lips collided with mine, my eyes copied his action just as my body filled with the feeling of complete ecstasy. The feeling explained while this night had felt so natural with Ricky; the kiss we were sharing was the best I had ever experience. I didn't want it to end, but of course, my lungs started screaming for air and we broke apart, panting for breath. Through it all I had a grin on my face and when I looked over at him, his face was identical to what I imagined my own looked like. It had been way too long since I had felt like this. I guess there was no denying it anymore; I was falling for Ricky Horror.