Chapter~1

~Narrator's POV~

"Mom?!" Tina called down the hallway from her open bedroom door. "I can't find my lucky barrette! There's absolutely positively no way I'm leaving the house without it!" Tina drops into her bed as she loudly moans in desperation.

"Tina, honey stop ya moanin! I got ya barrette right here, see?" Linda clips the barrette neatly into Tina's signature short hair. "Alriiiggghhht! I can't believe my biggest baby is goin off to her last year of high school." Linda silently admires her daughter for a moment, before running back to the kitchen to finish making breakfast for her family on the busiest morning of the year.

~Louise's POV~

Everyone is zooming around my house, while I just sit in my room. I've been ready for hours, today is a very big day for Ms. Louise Belcher. After my world famous last day of school prank on Mr. Frond last year, I'm basically a legend among every low-life middle school teacher in New Jersey. Mom even had to go to the board of education meeting over the Summer, because no teachers wanted me in their classes this year. Not even pervy Mr. Jones. She gave her classic "My baby is perfect! She's a genius and none of you ninnies understand her!" speech, to no avail. Long story short, I'm going to some school where they send all the "troubled teens". That means I'll be with kids in my grade (eighth) through senior year. Those big shot seniors probably think I'm nothin but a little girl with pigtails and bunny ears, oh they'll see... They'll ALL see.