When they notice you.

Akashi
While studying for midterms you realize the time which was six pm. Panicking you sloppily stuff your papers in your bag and run out of the library. Little did you know a certain redhead picked up your dropped papers.

Akashi's P.O.V.

(L/n) (f/n). I'll have to return this to her.

He thought while walking away with a grin. Soon enough "coincidentally" (XD) you run into Akashi at a bookstore.

Kuroko

Being the person you were you were sitting at a restaurant. Waiting for your fries and burger. In your opinion you were never really into ice cream or milkshakes.(Please go with it it changes in future chapters) Then you heard the doors open but saw no one so you went back to your food. Sitting there you didn't notice the phantom sixth man staring at you. Once you were done you saw your
(b/f/n) walking outside. Then when she saw you. "(F/n)!!!
(L/n) (f/n) DO NOT IGNORE ME!!!!!" Sheepishly smiling you ran to her.

Kuroko's P.O.V
"(F/n). (l/n)."
Right there kuroko felt his heart jump something he thought he lost. Realizing to himself he might lov-
"Yo!" "Kuroko!"
Sighing Kuroko went over to Kagami.
Stupid Bakagami

Aomine

Surprisingly you were actually looking into the club activities. Usually dosing off during school and somehow passing the tests is all you did. But this year you were bored of the same routine. So you decided to join a club learning that most clubs were sexist. Only letting you in to be a mascot or being the club's slave. So you joined the girls track team and field. For someone lazy you were very athletic. So in conclusion you were Toutou's star track girl in the mile run , discus ,and long jump. Naturally you had people trying to get you to swap clubs. But you humbly turn then down. Boys started to notice you especially a certain someone. And not because of your rack.
Your name was going around the altheletic clubs.

Aomine's P.O.V

Nice rack. But her face looks so pretty. She's really determined in her sport.
I like it.
She's the one for me.
Wait what am I saying
THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN
LOVE ME IS ME!!!!
"Aomine that's really sad" remarked Imayoshi as he walked away.

Kise

Being the bookworm you were you were reading fanfics on Wattpad. Sitting on a bench with a smoothie.
The ground started to shake and then you saw the huge hoard of girls looking for something frantically. Seeing that it wasn't your business you kept on reading. You felt many glares at you so you being uncomfortable left.

Kise's P.O.V.

Why was that girl not looking this way.she's so into her phone.Eh must be a nerd. But she's so cute.I don't care what she is I gotta know her name.
But then I made a mistake I asked a fangirling who she was. Instantly all the girls glared at her. Then she left as I could tell very uncomfortably. Then one helpful one yelled.
"What's so interesting about (f/n) (l/n)!?!"
Ohh!! (F/n)-cchi. I have to apologize! I must find her!

Midorima

Playing basketball with your childhood friend Takao. You were losing horribly but not losing hope. With lots of determination you lost only by one point. Yes you were serious about things but you were incredibly dense. Thats why Takao thinks you'll be perfect for his friend the tsundere carrot. But before you could meet Takao's friend you were called for an family emergency. As you ran home the tsun caught his eyes on you.

Midorima's P.O.V.
WOW...
How can one be so exotic...
So pretty...
So perfect..
It's not like I'm in love its just she's different...
"Oy! TSUN tsun! Don't look at my girlfriend!
Wait what!that bakao is hers? No this can't be..
" Shin I'm just kidding!"
"Hahahhaha!! You were so shocked you like her!" Takao yelled.
"It's not like that I was just curious..."
"Well then I'll ask (f/n) (l/n) on a date."

"No! Um.. I just don't want her to be tainted by you with your stupidness."
"Then I'll introduce you to her."
Maybe your not as stupid bakao.

Murasakibara

Being the new girl really sucks especially when you're freakishly tall. (Go with it) Trying to ignore your so called helpful classmates.
It was beginning again just like grade school.
" Oy! (L/n) how's the weather?"
"Get your head out of the clouds (l/n)!)
" Oh!No! It's attack on titan again!"
On the verge of crying you run away.
Murasakibara walking down the hall sees the whole thing. Then seeing you running away he gets really mad.

Murasakibara P.O.V.

Poor girl.
Maybe I should help.
But then her face was so kawaii.
So the guys needed to be crushed.
They won't see her until they get out of the hospital.
"Mmmmhhmm..
Himuro who's the new girl."
"Oh, you mean (f/n) (l/n)."
Oh.. Well I'm gonna give her some of my candy.
So we can be friends.
Or more.