Birthday Wishes

He let go of my hands. "You... Mia what game are you playing at? If this is another one of your plans to seduce me..."

"No Landon." I shook my head. "I'm a werewolf."

He chuckled shaking his head. "Mia... are you sure you're alright." He touched my face. "You feel pretty normal."

I slapped his hand. "It's not a fucking joking matter, Landon I'm serious! I'm a werewolf!" I was annoyed! He wasn't taking me serious.

The slight smile from chucking dropped from his face as he saw my eyes glow. He jumped back slightly, and then stood up. "What was that?"

I stood up and step towards him

He stepped back

My heart broke at just that simple movement. "I'm a werewolf..." I whispered looking at the floor.

He stepped back more. "What the fuck... that's not real; my girlfriend isn't some killing beast."

I looked up at him, tears threatening to fall free. "Landon I'm not a monster, I don't kill; I've never kill anyone before."

He shook his head. "I told you everything Mia! Things nobody else knows! Hell I haven't even told Luke or showed him all the things I offered to you. You never thought telling me this would be important. Who knows what else you've been keeping from me." He let out a harsh laugh and turned around to leave out the door.

I rushed towards him and wrapped my arms around his way. "Please Landon! I was scared this might happen... please just hear me out!" Tears were now rolling down my cheeks.

"I... I can't." He forced my arms from around him. "I'm done."

"No... please" I sobbed trying to reach for him.

He pulled out of my reach and left out of my room.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

I fell to the floor screaming, tears flowing like a waterfall.

I lost him for good this time

That night, I cried and cried. I sobbed from the moon to the sun.

My aunt tried comforting me; she heard the whole thing go down.

"He'll come around... he's just in shock." She stroked my hair. "Your birthday is in two weeks, so you know you're due back in LA in a few days for the becoming of age ceremony/birthday."

"I don't want to go; I just want to be alone. What's the point in doing something so amazing and fun if I just got rejected." I sniffed.

She sighed. "You know your parents aren't going to let you miss what they've been preparing and dreading there entire life."

"So I'm just suppose to pretend to be happy for the sake of their happiness." I shook my head. "Screw their happiness."

She rolled her eyes. "Well you can say that to them when you're getting out the plane tomorrow."

I shot up. "What!"

"I love you. I really do, but I can't go more months with your depression. Your still finishing school here, your just going home earlier to take your mind of things, hear your head without seeing you know who."

I bit my lip. "I don't know."

**
***
I looked out the window of the plane, the bright LA sun shining through.

The plane finally landed.

I sighed waiting for the people to get off the plane, me being the last one.