The Runaway Slave Part 3

Okay, I just want to start off by saying that Romance_Stories inspired me for this part of the story. My origial plan was to write a diary entry from Daniel, and why Grace. But, seeming how the way I have panned out the story, I thought the comment she made about the contracts, gave me a little idea. So thank her for giving me inspiration, and this chapter is dedicated to you hun! xx Just to let you all know beforehand, this is written in the eyes of Mark now :) xx

So it's a day of icicles and rough weather, and I've been lumped to helping my sister Ariana with her three kids. The reason being is that she struggles alot, especially now that the divorce is final with Carl, her ex husband, and I'm the shoulder to cry on. Just my luck.

After my little escape from Ariana once I settled her kids to bed. I limped down the footpath and I pulled into my Land Rover truck, to drive back to my apartment. I wish Grace had seen my home. It wasn't much, but I think she would of prefered it to the dungeon she spent most of her days in. God! I miss her. She was a slice of heaven, a real dumpling in a caserole. She made me feel warm and gooey inside, and I know this sounds strange, but she made me feel willing enough to submit to her. I chuckle to myself, I can't imagine her taking the plunge of playing the dom role.

I turn the key to my grungy front door, and I am welcome by the stench of negativity. Somthing is wrong. Is my TV gone? I rush over, no. Did I leave a candle burning? Not that I can smell. Has the freezer turned itself off? Everything is frozen..

I didn't understand. There for sure was a presence is the room. A cold but warming glow to the atmosphere. It was indescribable, strange and very distinct.

It was nearly 9pm, I noted from my wrist watch, and I placed it on the bathroom sink counter along with a towel and disposable razor. I quickly tested the tempreture of the water with my hand behind the shower curtain and I was ready to go.

I dolloped a squidge of shampoo in my hands and massaged it deep into my scalp. Ah the days when I did this to Grace, I thought. The way I would pour the energising water down her back so it ran around the globes of her behind. The feel of the cuts and bruising ripped across her torso and creating a rippled effect from her spine down to her thighs. Those to me weren't flaws. They were tattoo's of her past.

As I scrub on some shower cream I look down and see that just the thought of her luxurious body, has kept me perky as ever. I half smile, maybe I should pay a visit tomorow, I'm sure Henry wouldn't decline, I thought.

After my steamy arousal over my recent memories with Grace, I dried myself off, took a shave, and jumped into my boxers to slumber whilst watching the game on the couch.

Turns out, I was too late. Typical! I shouldn't of been reading Little Red Riding Hood to three kids who were more than capable to handle themselves. I shook off my anger, and turned on the News broadcast, to find out the results.

Damn it! I have to wait till the major headlines are dispatched. I wonder what the big hit of the town is now? "Local leprachauns have invaded the City Hall" I say in an irish accent and then laugh as I slurp a can of beer.

'Suicide occurs on Betsy Bridge.' I quickly choke on my drink, when I see a image of Grace on the flat screen. I tune up the volume and lean in closer.

'We have no identifcation on this young girl. Our estimated guess of age is that she is 17. If anybody has any further information on this girl, please come forward because I am sure her parents are worried sick.' Detective Mains announced.

My mouth was swung wide open, my eyes were popping out and my limbs felt weak. Something tells me Henry had something to do with this.

'Police say this was no accident, based on the number of deaths this city has had in the past year.' A women explained, and I rolled my eyes and walked over to the ridge to get another beer.

Just as I opened the fridge, a gush of cold water avalanched over me. What the..? I quickly looked down and touched my clothes. I was bone dry again. Damn drink, playing mind games again. Pfft.

After I found the results of the game, and I guzzled yet another can over the lose of my team, I fell into a deep sleep with one crazy nightmare...

I saw Grace. She was drenched and pale white, and with a whipser, she kept repeating the same word to me. 'CHEAT'. I began calling out 'why' in my sleep, and the response I received was the was the noise of a dripping tap. Grace moved a little closer and I physically could not move my body. I suddenly woke, I was paralysed to my mattress, and I could icy cold water running across my feet. My mouth could not connect from my brain, and after a good 10 minutes of continuous struggling, the draining feeling evaporated from my body. It was so strange.