Chapter 2

I know the first chapter wasn't all exciting but give me time. I do have some great scenes planned and are coming up sometime in this book hehe xx BTW I wanna give a massive shout out to dbdtch. He helped me see something else in this kind of lifestyle. Im not sure what but, it has expanded my views. So thank you and this is dedicated to you.

I shook off the aftershock horror from the previous night and set to freshening up early the next morning to take it off my mind.

My mind was very unclear and I couldn't stop thinking about Grace. I miss her little comments she used to make about the way I did my tie or the way she wouldn't share the bed with me. Every tiny piece that made her just broke my heart and all I wanted was my angel back and safely tucked in my arms.

I clipped on my watch, knotted the tie the way she liked it and wore a shirt to her favourite colour. Ice blue. After dressing, I leaped in my car and decided the best way I could grieve, was to mourn over her. But, I wanted to do it in a place she felt most happy rather than a blocked off bridge tagged with CRIME INVETIGATION tape circulating the area.

Somewhere you could go to have a picnic. I thought. I know that she was big on laying in the open air with the trees rustling in the breeze whilst eating sandwiches and drinking diet soda. Perhaps I should stop off to the market then first, and maybe pick up some chocolate creme cannoli. They were her favourite.

One time we did a playtime session where I would treat her with one everytime she grasped saying sir. It was like bribary but, we both got some sort of satisfaction out of it, and it did trumendous help with her saying sir at the end of things. I chuckle to myself now as I pass through the crowded town street where everyone is packing up the decor used for the fair. If only I could of taken her to it. She would of enjoyed it so.

After a good 20 minutes of waiting round for a car parking space, I entered the chilly supermarket in search for my listed items, and once I finished the job that should only be fit as a role for women, I carry the bags out to the trunk of my car that echoed emptiness.

I make my way back to the driver seat and head a few miles north to the local park filled with blooming gardens, yards of nature and hills of green. I soon settle on a tartan blanket and display plates of savoury and sweet nibbles fit for a Master and his toy.

A scene plays in my head of her laying in my lap whilst I feed her tuna sandwiches and making her lick cream from my fingers like a precious little sub she was. We'd then giggle and soon she would bathe in the summer heat with my hand brushing her golden strands and I gaze at her slowly sealing her lids closed to fall into a serene nap. Id smile and let her rest whilst Id plan out a kinky and creative roleplay session in my mind, that would keep her addiction for me at its maximum.

I whip back to reality, and notice that I am eating alone and the cold air is whistling through my waved curls of hair and so I huddle the remains of food in the scottish rag and begin my journey back to the car.

Its not long until I realise my brand new Land Rover Evoque is out of sight, and I really do not have time to be wandering the streets in frost biting winds, so I make a call for help.

I immediately get through..

"Hey Ariana, I can't find my car. I parked it and now it's gone. I need your help." I yelp with panic drinking me dry.

"Woah. Calm down. What do you mean, it's gone?! You only just got that chunk of metal!" She screeched with disbelief.

"Hold your nagging. Just come down here and help me find this thing." I explain, hoping she will do as she's told like, Grace would.

".. and what if you don't find it?"

"Then I will be in contact with the police for a stolen car. What did you think?" I shout, and jump on the spot gritting my teeth to trap away the artic bite,

"Okay.. Where are you?" she says with a sigh.

"The town park. Come quick, the light is fading as we speak." I demand.

"Im on it.." and I hear a slam of a car door down the phone.

* * * *

A while later, and her car pulls up with the headlights shining brightly into my eyes, fracturing a headache for at least another 30 minutes. I hop into her high seated passenger compartment and we start cruising through out the town like we are looking for a missing child. Turns out it's where I wanted it least to be. Just outside Henry's domain.

I see my car in a wrecked state and as we move more adjacent to the flawed vehicle, Ariana tugs the brake to stop. I swing the car door open and drop to my knees in astonishment and devestation. Ariana goggles her eyes through the smashed windows that look like a set of daggering teeth.

Eventually, I calm down and take a closer look whilst I add totals up to the cost of damage and the sound of money ca-ching in my head as I calculate at least 25k of ruins to be repaired. I might as well buy a new one with money from insurance, I thought.

"Hey, check this out." Ariana calls out, and sounds very suspicous.

I move to the back of the car where she is and the metal is engraved with 'ChEat' and then 'RUnAwAY' followed by 'BABy' and then 'hENrY'. Why did this link in so well with Grace. Maybe it wasn't suicide like the police said. Maybe, there was a murderer, perhaps Henry. So now it was my turn to die. My skin began to crawl and I scanned my surroundings to see if anybody was watching me, hence the strange feeling I had inside that a pair of eyes where staring at my every move.

My breathing turns heavy, and just as Ariana turns to calm me down and cuddle me close to her, I see something in the back, through the pebbles of glass.

I carefully click the trunk door open and at a snail pace, it creaks itself free to loot, and so I did. Ariana dipped her head in too, but I pushed a barrier made of my arm out so she didn't catch on any shards of reflectory and after I carefully dig through it, and pick out two things. A rattle and some sort of walkie talkie.

"That's a baby monitor, Mark." Ariana detailed when she noticed me trying to identify this strange object that had a flashing orange light. "It's flashing too! It means there is something on the other end." She quickly jumped in and pressed the button and after a few muffles I heard something I did not expect.

"This could of been ours." and then a few whimpers after the female's speech. I could guess it from anywhere. It was Grace, and my eyes watered up like a tap turning on.