Chapter 2

I was really surprised at the tweet that read 'I'm your favourite Magcon boy? Haha DM me'

So I DM'ed him.

'Hi'

'Hi' he replied 'what's up?'

'Just having a following spree what about you?'

'Chilling with Nash, Cam and Skylynn, Btw Nash and Cam think you're pretty.'

I smiled. ' haha tell them I say thank you.'

'Nash said no problem gorgeous and Cam said your welcome,'

'Haha'

'So where do you live?'

'I live in Sydney, Australia what about you?'

'North Carolina, America :( guess there is no chance of meeting you then :('

I was shocked that he wanted to meet me. I mean, I had favourited a few tweets of his and revined his vines before. Maybe maybe he had watched my videos? that would explain were he got my Vine, Instagram and Twitter names from. I don't know.

'Don't say that maybe we could meet at an event or something :)'

'Hopefully, I have a confession.'

'What is it' I replied confused and a bit nervous

'I brought a Poster from your merch'

I smile and start laughing historically 'lol no way'

' way I'm not joking' I got Really excited when you said I was your favourite, usually girls go for Nash or Cam.'

'Well I have some of your merch because of my friend'

Hayes's POV:
I was surprised and happy I was her favourite. I think Nash and Can were a tiny bit jealous I was with them when she DM'ed me. Even though she was thirteen she was really good looking I think they sorta liked her. I didn't like her that way, I just wanted to be her friend, that's why I was a bit sad when she said she lived in Australia. Cause I knew we probably would never meet until I got an idea.

'Hey what's ur number?' I replied with hesitation.

' it's 333-333-3334' (not a real number)

I typed her number in my contacts with a photo from her Instagram that I had saved I know what a creep.

I walked over to Cam and said "hey cam could you see if Bart will call Winter and invite her on Magcon tour with us?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes

"Sure buddy" Cam replied

I texted her to say night cause I knew it was like twelve in Sydney.

She texted back and said night.

Winters POV:

I woke up to realise it was 6:40.

I curse under my breath and quickly sprang out of bed running towards the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

I then put on my leggings and my Hayes Grier shirt. I quickly did my makeup routine of mascara, concealer, lipgloss and a winged line of eyeliner.

I sprinted downstairs putting my socks and white vans on the way down.

I quickly grabbed my bag and my skateboard and raced to school

-----------------later on------------------
When school was over, I ran out of the building so fast no one even saw me. I was so eager to get home, because I had had a really crap day. When I reached my destination I dropped my bag and headed straight to the fridge and grabbed out a apple and started eating it.

Then my phone rang,startling me. It was an unknown number so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said questioning

"Um hi I'm looking for Winter Walsh."

"This is she.." I trailed off.

"Hi I'm Bart I work at the administration committee at Magcon."

"Continue..." I said sitting on the stool next to the counter.

"Well, I'm sorry about such short notice but we would love to have you take part of Magcon."

"I would love to but I'd have to check with my mum."

"Great, could you call me back when you have the answer."

"I will be sure to do that."

I hung up the phone and screamed at the excitement.