Chapter 10

A/N

Ahh, my first ten chapters! :D let us see how things work out.

__________________________________________________________________________

It was probably about Wednesday when things took another turn for the worse. I wasn't really speaking to Matt, as he was avoiding me. My parents weren't speaking to me either, yet they have yet to further my punishments. School seemed to be going fairly well for the time being.

The day started out fairly normal. I got myself put together like normal, went to Starbucks with Kim and then made our way to school. I was at my locker when it happened.

I had opened my locker to set my laptop down to go to lunch, when I found the big problem. There was a selection of pictures sitting on my locker shelf. Not only were they there, but they were taped on every locker in the hallway. They were of Cooper grinding on me. It was horrifying, especially if people were seeing this. I texted Kim.

Have you seen these pictures?

I waited a minute or two before I got a reply.

Yes, most of the sophomores have seen them. Hayden, Ryan, and I have been taking them down all morning, but they seem never-ending. Does Drake know?

He knew that night. He saw it happen, and punched Cooper in the face. He'll know the truth.

I couldn't believe someone was doing this to me. What had I done to anyone? Then a note fell from under my laptop.

How does it feel to be the skankiest bitch in the school huh? There's no going back now. Everybody has seen them, and thinks you're a whore. You can't cover up ugliness with make-up sweetheart. Nobody has any respect for you anymore. Heck, for all anybody knows, you sleep around on a frequent basis, and you've now been caught.

I crumpled the note up. Way to increase my misery. As if things couldn't get worse, I had to be proven wrong.

I walked downstairs and into the cafeteria, where my only three friends were sitting.

"I'm so sorry.." Kim said.

"It's alright...who was it?"

"Cooper. He's trying to get revenge for what Drake did that night."

"Why is he targeting me? What did I ever do to him?"

"You were the reason he was embarrassed in front of all those people." Hayden interrupted.

"Oh..." I mumbled. Great, as if I needed just one more thing to deal with.

"Do you wanna spend the night?" I asked Kim, trying to change the subject.

"Sounds good, will your parents be home?"

"I don't know, hopefully not."

"Yeah, I'll come over!" she said brightly.

*****

After school, I found Kim and we made our way to her car. I had told Drake I was just going to go home and to text me. After people saw those pictures, most people just stared at me in the hallways, not sure what to think of me.

"I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time with your family and school." Kim finally spoke, halfway home.

"Oh that's alright...I'll live I suppose."

"Well...if there's anything I can do, you let me know okay?" she looked over at me.

"Of course." I smiled, "Now, what would you like to do tonight?"