𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 (𝐈𝐈)

The rain pattered softly, drumming against the roof of the car as Raghav navigated the streets of Berlin

The rain pattered softly, drumming against the roof of the car as Raghav navigated the streets of Berlin. I leaned back in my seat, feeling the weight of my intentions settle heavily on my chest. I have to go berlin Fernsehturm just to apart a dickhead's dick from his body how dare he intrude my personal space? And why not i am so fed up with the promise to Dadu that i will not kill anyone in Germany. As i am a douchebag so i will break my promise again.

"Raghav, drive me to Berlin Fernsehturm" - I commanded, my voice devoid of emotion.
"To Miss Bhardwaaj's house, sir?" - he inquired, his eyes glued to the road.
"Did I ask you to drive there?" - I snapped, my eyes blazing with frustration.
"N-no sir" - he stammered, his face paling.

"I just ... thought..."
"Then don't think" - I snapped. My fist clenched tightly, a silent warning. "Do not frustrate me or you'll be joining Peter on the list" - he started the car, his face pale. his silence filling the car with a thick, suffocating tension.

Well i would love to know what is going between them? let that idiot Anshumaan make attempts and feel that he can win over me. Past will repeat itself and one more time i will give him a scar which will be indelible.

As i reached peter's flat , Raghav knocked but no one answered.
"He's not here" - I said, my voice laced with an icy calmness that belied the storm raging within.
"Maybe he's just out, sir?" - Raghav suggested, his voice barely a nervous whimper.
"Maybe" - I said. "But I have a feeling he won't be back."

"Let's go for a walk" - I said, a chilling smile spreading across my face. Outside, the rain had let up, the streets slick and reflective.
"Knock Knock peter"- a wicked smile danced on my lips as i found him in alley attached to his apartment. His face lost it's color, the fear of death was right there in his eyes.

"So Mr. 'want to be sherlock homes' and soon to be 'late. peter', just tell me the reason in intruding my area, i will give you a less painful death"- i moved into my prey's direction, the rain has slowed down by now "You know i am not that cruel."
"Y y y you killed my brother" - he was stuttering yet very firm.
"Oh it's an revenge story" - I chuckled, leaning in. "One of my favorites—let me help you with that."

Before he could react, I lunged forward, grabbing him roughly by the collar and plunging the knife into his side, just enough to draw a raw scream.

"Don't scream. I haven't killed you yet"- I taunted, pulling the blade out and watching him stumble back, eyes wide with terror. "Let's enjoy this game together, shall we? I'll show you the hell of the earth before you meet the real one."

With that, I threw him back toward Raghav, who jumped in shock. "Tie him up in the car."

As Raghav complied,  I slid into the front passenger seat, a sense of satisfaction enveloping me. "Stop the car"- I commanded as we drove past a quaint café. My thirst for caffeine was undeniable."I would like to have a coffee"