CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

LEAH( POV)

I can hear Jake leave to meet with Queen Emily and to honest right now the only thing I wanted was for him to stay, I knew he would have stayed if he knew what Ruth has done to me but of course he didn't know. Chris was about to tell Jake something though my eyes where closed and I could not move my body my ears could hear everything that was being said, ''if anything happens I want a call as soon as possible'' I heard Jake say to Chris , just hearing his voice made me calm and relaxed.

He worried so much I hated myself for putting him in this position, I knew he was using his alpha command ON Chris '' no problem alpha Jake'' Chris sounded very frightened ''alpha Jake there is something I need to tell you'' the question on my is if Chris was about to tell Jake about me losing all my powers? What if he didn't want me, what if he thought I was useless and weak? If only I had the chance to find out what Ruth wanted from me, why did she take my powers except my vision power?

''have you ever seen her chest?'' my chest? Oh...the mark on my chest must be something important, but Jake hasn't seen it ''can you be more clear with your question Chris? 'I heard Jake say before hearing the door open. I did not need to use my vision power to see who it was.

''no its fine alpha Jake, and yes Leah is doing great' 'I knew Chris was afraid to see doctor Ruth enter by the way he was speaking, over the last two weeks I've learnt doctor Ruth use Chris to do her jobs and if he didn't his father dies . What I didn't understand is if she kills Chris's father wouldn't that be killing her mate?

''hello alpha Jake, Chris what were you saying? ''Chris did not answer her question

''he was just telling me Leah's progress, Chris we'll talk when I get back' ' even with my wolf being in paralyzed state I loved Jake I guess it wasn't just the mate pull that had me wanting him.

I heard Jake leave before Ruth start to speak '' Chris what were you saying to Jake?'' she wasn't asking she has heard everything I knew she was trying to test Chris if he would lie to her ''nothing! '' Was Chris answer

''Chris I know you were about to show him her royal mark and I'm sorry to say that I cannot trust you anymore. 'I suddenly found myself in a room I didn't recognised I turned to see the man sitting on a chair, the man looked so familiar like I've met him before than it came to me this was the man I saw using my vision powers the day I shifted which meant I am using my vision power to be here right now. The man did not move or say anything he just gazed into the distance. I had so many questions in my head like where am I? Who am I? Is this really my father, where is my mother, why does this man have a crown on his head?

But before I could fill my head with some more questions I saw Jake slowly open the door to the balcony where me and the man were in .I could tell that Jake could not see me he took a sit next to the man . ''I found my mate '' said Jake like the man could respond but continued without waiting for reply I guess he was used to this man

''I haven't told mum or the queen, as we were coming to the meeting we got in a car accident and now she is in a coma. I don't know what to do I should know what to do right? How do I help her? 'he looked at the man in eye and tears started to roll down his cheeks ''I'm really sorry, this is my problem and I shouldn't worry you like this' 'he gave the man hug and turned to leave only to turn and look at me, wait can he see me before I could say anything he turned and left .I looked around to see the room more carefully and there was one poster in particular that caught my eyes it had 'king Ethan' and 'queen Emily' written in bold letters in the middle of the poster was a photo of the couple sitting on their thrown. I looked at the poster and realized this was my father than queen Emily had to be my mother, but if Ruth was Queen Emily's sister why would she want to keep me in a coma?.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

vote 

COMMENT

Thanks to all my readers xx