Rough Sex part 1 (SMUT)

Dave had lost his shades, the last place he took them off was when he went to take a shower, but when he had gotten out of the shower his precious shades where gone.

When he went to go look for them he he had to use something to cover his eyes, and all he could find was a black ribbon that Jade had left at his place for who knows why.

He sighed and tied it around his eyes, and looked up in the mirror, he had no shirt on, his hair was still parshly wet, his skin was damp from the steam build up in the bathroom, and his pants was unbottened and unzipped half way.

After a few hours of feeling around the living room he heard a snicker behind him, wait a minute... that just sorta sounded like Karkat.

Was it Karkat?! Dave though to himself while letting out a groan he then turned around, he couldn't see that well with the ribbon on his eyes so all he saw was a grayish figure leaning on the wall.

"Well it looks like your having fun..." the mysterious figure had spoke and Dave's thoughts went out the window, it was Karkat.

"Dude how did you get into my house, and how long have you been here?" Dave said with a calm tone as he crossed his arms over his chest waiting for a reply.

"Oh well I cought your bro leaving, and I've been here for a while now" Karkat wait with another snicker as he looked at Dave with a light blush on his face, yes he was flushed for Dave but he would never admit to that.

"And I suppose that means you know where my shades are..." Dave said as he tapped his finger on his arm loosing every pasionts he had left to offer to the world.

"Maybe..." Karkat said as he had a smirk on his face, Karkat loved playing trick on Dave, he always had different reactions to everything he did, and so Karkat though that is was interesting.

"Dude. shades. now." Dave said as he extended a arm to Karkat signaling him to give him back his shades.

"No" Karkat said as he smirked, he wasn't going to give them back until he got to see his eyes.

Dave groaned and walked twords him, but Karkat had other ideas in mind. He had ran past him making Dave more irritated, minutes passed as Dave tried to get his shades back but it was slightly hard to see Karkat with the fucking ribbon wrapped around his head.

Just then Karkat had tripped on a rug which made him fall, there was a snapping sound which made them both freeze.

"Kitkat.... please don't tell me that was my shades..." Dave said as he walked over to Karkat slowly.

Karkat sat up and pulled Dave's shades out of his pocket, they we're snapped in half right from the middle, and the lens where shattered.

"Uh... s-sorry Dave..." Karkat said as he looked up at the blonde teen who was trying to keep his cool.

"Bro! Those we're my best shades! Now what am I going to do?!" Dave said through gritted teeth. Just then the small troll spoke up with a stutter, and a shaky voice.

"I can p-pay you b-back!" Karkat said as there was a blanket of red color on his cheeks.

Dave looked at him for a seconed and grind slightly, "Oh? And what will you pay me back with?" Dave said as he got closer to Karkat.

Karkat sighed slightly "I don't know, buy you knew ones I guess..." Karkat said as he looked away from Dave.

"That just won't satisfy me Karkat..." Dave said as he grabbed the small trolls wrist, pulling him up off of the ground leaving the broken shades on the rug.