5.

𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑵

irl & FC

"You followed him?" Hannah question Valentina, who's looking at Harry's page. She been stalking his page for awhile. She nodd at Hannah as response. "Just how cute he is." Valentina replied, covering her smile.

"Remember," Val look at Hannah who with a sympathy on her face."you got to be careful with the cute actors." She finished making Valentina knowing why Hannah is warning her. "I know, I dated one." Valentina exclaimed. She has relationship before, one with a actor she worked with. But they both realized that it will be better if we were friends.

Hannah got up from the bed to desk to grab her bag. She turn to Valentina, "I'm gonna go to my room, okay?" She said, val nodded at her. The blonde women walked out the room, closing the door. Now let's stalking some more she thought, getting all comfortable on the bed until...

INCOMING CALL

Mateo *nerd alert*

Valentina sighed, "really, Mateo" she muttered, as she accepts the face time. Seeing her brother on the couch, having frozen in the TV.

"What do you want?" Valentina quickly said, glaring at him. Making him confuses face,

"About a hello? A how are you?” he asks her, Valentina blinks for few seconds.

"Stop making that ugly face, forming more wrinkles than a old lady in the great depression." Mateo exclaimed, he started to laugh, when Valentina drop her jaw of what he said.

"That's not nice, pá" A little voice said, who Valentina immediately recognize as her niece, Aemma. Who's smiling at Valentina, when she sees her in dad's phone.

"Hi, titi!!" She excitedly yelled at her, waving at her. Holding a popsicle in other hand and wearing her for princess PJs.

"Hi, pretty girl." Valentina waved as she replied to the little girl. Aemma gives her happiness of how she growing up. "How's Mateo Jr doing?" She continued to ask them.

"Well, hes with mommy right now for he's bedtime. Speaking of bedtime..." Mateo looks at Aemma, who's looking at the TV, trying to avoid his gaze. "Aemma..." She looks at her dad with a pout, Mateo raise a eyebrow. "But I wanna talk to titi more." She said, as she leaned against his arm, causing him to rolled his eyes, knowing what's she doing.

"Aemma, you gotta go sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Valentina spoke making Aemma stop pouting than shrugged. "Okay, goodnight" as she left. Mateo looks at her, curiosity. "How do you that?" He ask, made her shrugged.

"Why can't say, kids listen to me."  She said, and continue talking with him of how's life until he ask her a question.

"So, how was the first episode? What it good?" He question fast, making her rolled her eyes.

"God, you're such a nerd, it actually kills me," She replied to him.

Mateo is MEGA NERD to Valentina, when him and Valentina first came to states, trying not to think what going on in reality, he read a fantasy book called song of ice and fire. He became obsessed.

"But it was so good, sad but good." She continued, he nodded until his wife called him. "I gotta go, Ashley is calling me." Mateo said, causing her to nod.

"Tell her to said hi." She said, than they both said bye.

Call ended

As she went back to Instagram to see a message. Her eyes widen, "Oh.My.God" she muttered.

A/n
This is kind of filter chapter, but I wanted to introduce to her brother and ect.

Hope you guys liked it!!