Chapter 2

Hello, this chapter ends on a cliff hanger- kind of. I am new at this and so i am going to try and put a picture of Winters clothing. May/May not work. if it dosnt work look on my profile for it.

Thanks to the people who read/comment/vote.

(Sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes)

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

301 Years Later

It was one year after the Guardians defeated Pitch Black. It has been 301 years since I was re-born. Before this, when I was human, I had brown hair and hazel eyes, whereas now, I have light, icy blue eyes and white hair that reaches my mid back. My clothes are simple; a white, knee high dress with white pumps.

In my many years, I have encountered most of the Guardians like Bunnymund, who is the Easter bunny and is about 6ft, and Sandy, the person responsible for good dreams. Now, Sandy’s not that bad but, seriously, would it hurt for him to learn how to talk? Bunnymund is fun to pull pranks on. Because me and Sandy are good friends, I don’t bother him. Bunny just gets mad and then starts an argument. It is seriously funny to see his face. However, the other Guardians, Jack Frost, Tooth and North, I haven’t met yet but I bet they would just love my pranks.

Whilst I was walking along a roof, I noticed a shadow run past me. I followed it by flying and it led me to a dead end. Just when I was about to leave I heard someone talk with an Australian accent.

“Well, well, well. Been a long time, ‘aint it, mate?” I immediately knew who it was.

“Bunny! You’re not still mad about that, are you?” I was referring to when I froze all of his eggs a week before Easter.

“Yes…” He says whilst pointing one of his boomerangs at me like it was a gun.”…but this is about something else. Fellas” I look at him confused and then I am grabbed and then shoved into a giant red sack, and then thrown through a portal.

I slowly get out of the sack to find myself in Santa’s workshop.

“Woah…” is all I can say. I then hear deep chuckling and see North, Tooth, Jack Frost, Sandy and Bunny.

“I trust you had a nice trip?” North asks, his deep Russian accent filling the silence.

I stand up and grab my staff. “Yeh, I love being shoved in a sack and thrown through a magic portal.” Tooth, Sandy and North just stood there smiling like mad men and Bunny was just stood there with his mouth open.

“Crikey. That is exactly what Jack said when we brought him here a year ago. You two are more alike than I thought.” Bunny said.

“Well, then, obviously you need a new way of transport. Oh, and Kangeroo, your wrong about me and Jack” I said, matter-of-factly, walking up to Bunny slowly.

He walked up to me slowly while saying “One, I'm not a Kangaroo, I'm a Bunny, mate. Two, that is exactly what Jack would say.” We were now inches apart, staring at each other.

“And three, what do you mean me and you are way different?” I turned to Jack who had a puzzled look on his face.

“Ok, shoot at me with ice” I said, in a ready stance.

“What?! No! You’re a girl” he shouted.

“Yeh, so? Look, just shoot at me!” I was getting frustrated now.

“Jack, mate, just shoot at her. You don’t want to get on her bad side.” Bunny helpfully quoted.

“Yes, Jack, shoot. See if what Man In Moon said is true.” North added in.