When He Broke The Promise

You planned to make dinner just for the two of you A.K.A Gd so you called your boyfriend Gd

Gd: oh hi Jagiya, you OK?

You: yes I'm fine, would you like to have dinner with me later?

Gd: OFCOURSE, FOR MY JAGIYA AND I PROMISE I WILL GO

You: hahahahaha OK be around 7:30 pm then were gonna eat dinner

Gd: OK JAGIYA I have to go bye saranghae!

You: OK bye saranghae to

Then he hanged up so you went hurriedly out of your apartment that you and Gd shared then you went to the grocery to bye the ingredients after all those stuff you went to your best friends house because you wanted to know how to make a bubble tea for your boyfriend Gdragon. After that again you then went back to the apartment that you guys share then you looked at the time then it was still 5:26 pm so you still have time to cook and you also have time to get ready for yourself.

About 40 minutes you were done cooking then you looked the time again it was 6:16 pm then you went to the bathroom and you took a bath for 15 minutes then you dried yourself up then you were looking what clothes you should wear then you did a little make up you did all those stuff for 36 minutes then you look back at the clock then it was 7:17 pm you then went to the dinning room and arranged the food then you placed the plates, spoons, forks , and then the bubble tea you made for yourself and for him and you did that for 10 minutes then you looked again at the time it was 7:28 pm then you sat down to wear the place you should eat.

30 minutes later~~

You were still sitting there you were already bored then you looked at the time it was already 8 pm then you said
I should give him time maybe its because of the traffic, then you waited again.

1 hour and 20 minutes later

He still didn't came you then started to tear then you just stand up from your chair then you covered the food then you went to the room that you and your boyfriend shared so you just changed clothes then went to sleep.

Then suddenly the door opened from the entrance of your apartment.

Gd: I made it! Wait........

Then Gd looked at the time

Gd: shhhhiiiiiiit! (Y/n)!?

Then he went to the room that you guys share then he saw you sleep sweetly then he went beside you then he whispered......

Happy Anniversary, sorry for breaking the promise