SAVE ME

I am alone in this room. Scared is an understatement. I am not just scared for myself but for our daughter's safety. I don't know how I ended up here in this dark room. The only light I have here is in the center of this chair I'm sitting. I am like in a dream with this setup as if this is the last day of my life.

I have so many imaginations that I can't swallow. I am thirsty and I'm hungry. I might die in dehydration and starvation if Yskha would not give me at least a bottle of water.

Then suddenly the door and light opened. I saw my husband with so much blood in his business suit. He slowly walk like a zigzag puzzle. My tears is now pouring like a rain in my face because I know that Michelle is in so much pain right now.

"Hey love, I'm already here. Stop crying now please. I'm so sorry if I'm late." He put his blooded hands on my face while caressing and comforting me.

"Where's our daughter daddy? Hmm?"

"She's saved mommy. Now don't cry okay. I'm here. Daddy will kill whoever behind this."

"Where is she Hun?"

"She's on the car with my men. She is already waiting for you there mommy."

"Let's go. I want to see her please."

"Of course. Let me untie you first. Are you okay? Hungry?"

"Thirsty and hungry daddy. But I want to go to our daughter."

"Let's go" he put his hand on mine firmly but softly.

We walk on a secluded pathway that direct us to the van where our daughter is waiting.

"Where is Yskha daddy?"

"He's on the police love. You don't have to worry about everything."

"Oh thank you."

"With the help of Irfan, he's now on the police. Behind bars."

"What? Irfan?"

"Hmm. He is also inviting us to come to his wedding."

I felt speechless. I mean with what happened three years ago, he help my husband to put his cousin behind bars.

"Hey hon. Only if you want to. If you don't, it's okay. Don't pressure yourself okay?"

I nod feeling like my body will collapse.

I hold into Michelle's suit firmly and before I even close my eyes my husband held me into his arm calling my name.

@Makati General Hospital

Ann was admitted in MGH. She is now treated by the best doctors in the city while Michelle is on the same VIP room with his wife.

The nurse clean his wound while having few stitches. While their daughter is sleeping peacefully on the other bed.

"Hey Michelle, how's Ann?" Michelle look up and saw Rhian's Worried eyes

"Still unconscious. We will wait for her to wake up and the doctor will announce something important."

"My niece is peacefully sleeping. I hope she's not traumatize with what happened."

"She's okay Rhi. I already asked the doctor to check on her. Luckily it's all negative."

"Thanks God. She's still a baby. But this time, you three will live peacefully. Especially now that Irfan isn't a threat anymore and Yskha is already behind bars."

"Yes. I'm so thankful for his information with the help of the Liam, Leo and Bambam's team. My wife and my kid is now safe."

"You know they can cross the mountains and waters for your family."

"I know. I can't thank them enough. I guess they deserve a reward after all."

"Ye. A little getaway will make them happy for sure "

"Aren't you go with them?"

"I will think about it. There's so much on my plate."

"Lose a little Rhi. A one week vacation will not hurt you. Your company will run on it's own without much of your supervision."

"Yeah you are right. Here, a basket of fruits and Ann's and your kid favorite. Heat them up when they woke up. Call me when will you get discharge from here. I'll be your driver."

"Thanks bud."

"Of course."

Rhian leave the room and Michelle put Myles bed beside Ann and he lay down on bed next to his child.

The three drift to sleep peacefully.

---
NEXT DAY

Both Ann and Michelle's parents visit them on the hospital. Ann is now awake. Michelle texted both of their parents to come to the hospital for the important announcement.

A knock is heard inside the room. And a doctor came in.

"It's so good that you are all here today."

"Of course doc." Michelle replied putting his hand on Ann.

"Well, I will not make you wait guys. Mrs Dee is three weeks pregnant."

Did I heard it? So, my wife is pregnant even before we went to Thailand.

"Did I heard it right hon?"

Ann smiled at Michelle.

"You are right. Our little Myles will be a big sister."

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Dee. You can go home tomorrow and please come to our ob-gyne for her check up" The doctor said.

"Thank you doc." Dr Smith smile and leave the room

"Congrats Ann and Mich" Michelle's Mom said and hug both of them.

"Congrats mga anak." Daddy Morten said.

"Thank you guys for the support." Ann replied

"Of course Ann. You can call us anytime if you need anything okay?" Daddy Derick said

"Of course dad! Thank you."

"I think it's a boy na!" Daddy Morten Chimed

"I think so, Pare!" Daddy Derick seconded.

The room is filled with love and laugh.

-------

Hey pordee babies! Ganap na ganap ang ating parents.