Chapter 6- Comfortability

Few days later Me,Carlo and Meg are hanging out together and my Dad is actually fine about it. After all these days I'm still wondering what was the topic Carlo and Dad talked about? Me? My behaviour? My studies? Or..... No way!! Did he - no! Impossible! Wait? Is my Dad ok about all this because they've talked about Carlo and Jeronimo? It's very fishy. I am not feeling comfortable with this. I don't like it. it makes me very bothered!

Ugh!

'Ugh! Hate you!' I've said out loud. I didn't notice that I was thinking out loud. The worse thing is I was facing Carlo and everybody heard that. I am under a huge humiliation.

Suddenly, Carlo saved me from all the humiliation he said 'I know you hate me too much that's why I didn't chose to sit next to you because you might kill me', and finished with a wink.

I released my heaviest breathe as a relief. Meg then found that all of the humiliation was an interesting topic for the whole day so she teased the both of us for the entire day without accepting any of our suggestion to change the topic.

We are on the way home and my Dad was by the car park and he wanted to drop Carlos to their house. Of course I was surprised when he suggested to drop Carlos considering my Dad is very busy that sometimes he just drops me off my the house's gate or either ordering takeaway or preparing a small meal for me because he always works at night so that he could be paid much larger amount of money to meet my University tuition fee in 3 years time. I wonder what made him suggest that?

"Meg won't you sit at the front, besides you're the first one I am going to drop home." My dad offered.

" What are you thinking dad? That is my seat you have never let anyone sit on it!" I said angrily, he really did for years and sodding hell he offered it to her. 

"Well Miss Angry care to sit beside me? Or are you scared because you going to be uncomfortable while a handsome man sits beside a nerdy but beautiful lady like you?" Carlo said that had made me reply "Oh well Mr.Egoistic please, know your boundaries." He was right I can't sit with him without being uncomfortable. I can't even just sit there and do nothing stupid like a while ago. Ugh! My Mind is very powerful and its against me! 

---

We dropped Meg  first and I immediately race down to go to the front seat. I WAS very happy but then my Dad had a call from their office and he has to go. He asked a favour to Carlo, to call his driver and drop me home, so we have to wait at Meg's. Why now for all the possible time, why now?

Carlo offered me to get inside because it is quite getting cold. Meg was surprised when we were at the front door she thought we were gone so I explain to her that Dad have to go to work. She offered us latte and I was very pleased. 

Right after we drunk the precious coffee the driver and the body guard came. Carlo the, offered me to go home, but I said I'm just going to stay there at Meg's but Meg contradicted me. "Girl my parents only know that you're gonna wait for the driver and go home." It sounded like I'm a gatecrasher so I said I'm just going to walk home but Carlo butted in " No you are not going to walk because your father told me to drop you off your house. 

I have no choice but to go. " Okay, but I have to be on the front seat because I don't want to sit with you" I told Carlo. Carlo said good bye to Meg and thanks as well then pulled me out of the house. He said "Okay My Lady go now you can tell all of your terms and conditions" and then bowed. He really knows me, so I started, "So I have said my First condition, now secondly you must go right after you dropped me off, thirdly you should text my father that I'm home already because my phone is dead, fourthly delete his number right away I don't want you texting my dad another is that you have to immediately forget where I am living because you might send stuff as well as your driver and bodyguard ok?" He replied" Is that all?" I paused for a while to think of any left and nothing came to my mind. then I replied"I think that is it." "I  agree with the terms and conditions" he said with a funny tone. 

We went to the car together and he opened the door for me and closes it. I put my seatbelt on and then he came in at the back seat together with his body guard. We are ready to go, the rain starts pouring there was lightning and thunder as well. The driver adjusted the air con to warmer temperature because we are going to freeze if he doesn't. I guided the driver through the road and he went in slow pace because its almost zero visibility due to the heavy rain. Carlo offered to just go to their house and stay there for a while just to wait until everything is calm but I said no I have to get home.