Fuckboy

Ok, so this isn't an update so I'm sorry if you thought it was and you don't have to read this if you don't want to, but i just need to vent.

Like I said in my last update, I'm currently at EFY which is like camp thing for my church, but we're staying at a collage campus so I have my phone and stuff.

But there's this really cute guy named Morgan in my group, and yesterday we got pretty close.

Like we went to all our classes together and hung out during breakfast and lunch and stuff.

Like i was asking someone to sit by me and he was standing there and was like "does that apply to me too?"

And i was like yeah so he sat next me.

And he even asked me for my number and stuff.

But we had been flirting back and forth throughout the day, especially through text.

Those are them at the beginning.

And during one of the classes I was playing WordBubbles on my phone (idk if any of you know of that game), but he was sitting next to me and TOTALLY leaning on my shoulder looking at my phone doing it with me.

So during dinner, I saw him for a little. Like I had already finished eating when he sat down, so I sat with him for a few minutes, but then left because there was a dance last night.

Our church dances aren't anything like homecoming or anything, they're kinda like the elementary school dances, but way funner with better music and slow songs.

So i fixed my hair and makeup, then our entire group, boys and girls, went to the dance. It was outside in a grass field.

The entire dance though, he definitely avoided me.

Like anytime i would go near him he would leave.

And he was also talking to a different girl ever time i looked over or went close to him.

One thing that really pushed me over the edge though, is I have a friend and she hurt her hip yesterday, so she was sitting on the ground near the edge.

I was about to go sit by her, but when i looked over he was there. On the ground. Sitting next to her.

I explained what had happened to her and she told me he asked for her number.

Ugh, Im just so done with boys.

Like the guy i like at home won't acknowledge my existence and now he totally lead me on then blew me off.