Chapter 8: 3 Months Later...

On Dean and Castiel's 3 month anniversary Matt entered room 1979 with a massive grin on his face. 

"You are to be released today!" Matt said excitedly. Castiel smiled widely and turned to Dean, who too was smiling. Castiel squealed quietly then launched himself onto his boyfriend.

"I get to leave, Dean. I get to go home." Castiel whispered smiling. Dean chuckled and nodded holding the smaller man close.

"You can leave whenever you want." Matt said some what sadly. Dean and Castiel looked at Matt and smiled. Half an hour later Dean and Castiel walked out of the hospital hand in hand.

"Let's get you home." Dean said as he helped Castiel into the passengers seat. Castiel smiled as he watched as Dean made his way around the car. Dean slid in the drivers side and stared the car. They drove in silence, excitement radiating off of Castiel. They pulled up outside Castiel's house. Dean got out and waited for Castiel to take his hand before heading towards the house. They stopped outside the front door, Dean turned to Castiel.

"Cassie do you want me to go in and tell them?" Dean asked softly as Castiel hadn't told his family what John had done to him, only Sam and Dean knew. Castiel nodded.

"I don't want them to find out because I panic when one of them grab me." Castiel said quietly. Dean nodded and pecked Castiel's lips before walking into the Novak household. Dean was greeted by Castiel's 3 older brothers first then Anna and James coming to see what the commotion was about.

"Hey guys." Dean said smiling. Then each of the Novak's hugged him, first Gabriel, then Lucifer, then Balthazar, then Anna and James.

"Hi! Is Castiel ok?" Gabriel asked. Over the pat 3 months  Dean and the Novaks had gotten very close.

"Yeah he was released today." Dean said looking around the room.

"That's great! Where is he?" Anna said looking around behind Dean as if Castiel would suddenly appear.

"He's outside, but!" Dean said as the family stepped forward. "there's something I need to tell you before you see him." the Novak's nodded and they all crossed their arms at the same time, Dean huffed a laugh then continued. "3 months back, after I had left because of Adam." Dean looked pointedly at Gabriel and Lucifer. "John went to Cas' room and tried..." Dean took a deep breath, keeping the tears from falling."He tried to rape Cas, and he would have succeeded if it weren't for Sam," A gasp filled the room, from every member. " So don't  grab him in anyway and let him come to you." Dean looked around the faces of the older Novak's. Balthazar looked concerned for his baby brother, Gabriel and Lucifer looked angry but both had unshed tears in his eyes, James looked unbelieving and Anna had tears rolling down he cheeks. 

They all nodded in agreement and Dean turned to the door and opened it. He gestured for Castiel to come in. Which he did no matter how hesitantly. Dean smiled reassuringly , Castiel looked at Dean and smiled back softly.

"Hey." Castiel said quietly. Anna smiled sadly and opened her arms for Castiel. Castiel ran into her arms and sobbed. All of the Novak's joined the hug, forming a protective barrier around the youngest member. Dean stood back and watched the family. After a long  family hug, Castiel's head popped up from the mass of bodies that was the Novak family, Dean smiled softly at Castiel.

"Guys? Can I go up to my room with Dean now?" Castiel asked. The whole family mumbled 'yeah' and dispersed. Castiel then ran into Dean's arms. The older man leant down and scooped Castiel into his arms, then carried him bridal style up to Castiel's room. As Dean walked up the stairs Castiel nuzzled his face into Dean's neck. Dean gently kicked the door shut and sat down on Castiel's bed. Castiel looked up at Dean.