I love you

So this is a Itachi x reader fic. I'm sorry if there is mistakes.

(L/N) - Last Name

(F/N) - First Name

I am in love with Uchiha Itachi, the killer of Uchiha Clan, the big brother of Sasuke Uchiha. Now he's part of Akatsuki which members are all wanted ninjas.

It's been four years since he "betrayed" Konoha and I still can't forget him. Well, who could forget the person they love? At first I wanted to go after him but then I thought it through and realized that it would be suicide to leave the village alone in my age and with my abilities which weren't very good at that time. I was in hospital and the missions I went were disasters. Only good thing about me was my bloodline. (L/N) Clan had an ability which allowed us to hear others thoughts and see their memories if we wanted and touched them at the same time. When it activates the first time we can hear and see if we touch even when we don't want it. It takes a while to learn to control it but it's worth it.

For me it activated when I saw Itachi four years ago after he had murdered his whole Ccan expect Sasuke. When I touched him I could hear every thought he had at that moment and they weren't nice or happy, they were sad and full of sorrow, and I could see why he murdered his clan. It was too much for my mind back then so I passed out and the next thing I remember is when I woke up, I was in a hospital and my parents were there looking worried sick.

Now days I'm somewhat decent ninja and don't screw up the missions and today is the day I'm gonna leave the Hidden Leaf Village. I know it sounds weird but I can't be here any longer. I told my parents that I saw Itachi and everything that happened but no one but they and the Third believes me. Everyone else thinks I'm Itachi's partner in crime and wants me death.

I just hope I'll meet Itachi someday again so I can explain what happened. Ah, right now I can't think the past, I need to get out of here and fast. I traveled few hours and decided that I needed some sleep 'cause I left at night. Luckily I found a safe-looking cave hidden in bushes. It was far enough of Konoha but it wasn't too close of another villages. I decided to sleep there.

After few hours of light sleep I noticed that someone was getting close to my hiding place. I stayed there 'cause going out would reveal my completely but then I heard a really familiar voice.

"(F/N)," it called and I had to think for a moment where I had heard that voice. "(F/N), come out of the cave. I know you're there." Then it hit me, it was Itachi's voice. Hesitantly I came out of the cave.

"Itachi, why're you here?" I asked but it came out more like a demand than a question.

"I had a feeling I would meet you here," he said. "And I would like to know why you passed out back then."

"Well, this is gonna take a while but alright. I have a bloodline which allows me to hear others toughts and see their memories if I touch them and want to. There is one big but in (L/N) Clans bloodline, when it activates for the first time, we have no control over it and we can hear and see everything which might cause us to pass out because it might be too much for us. Like you might have already guessed that happened to me four years ago when I touched you. Your thoughts and memories came crashing to me and it was too much for me to bear and caused me to pass out." I explained. He didn't say anything but somehow I expected that.

"And I want to get this out of my chest so I'm gonna say it. I love you, Itachi." I said. Wait! Why did I say that? How will he react to that? Hopefully he won't just leave. No he won't I know Itachi won't do that.

".....I love you too, (F/N)."

'Wha... WHAT? What did he just say? Did he say what I think he did?' My face must have shown my surprise and confusion or I just said those things out loud because he said it again.

"I love you, (F/N). I have for a very long time."

Hope you enjoyed. Rate and review. :)