04 | Meeting Them

Action / Narration
thoughts
Calls
(Me saying something stoopid)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to the Hinata Manor (Hinata's POV)

(This is the Manor btw, imagine that the tennis court beside the house is a basketball/volleyball court)

It has been a quiet ride and I'm surprised that Tsukishima isn't fussing over the Manor. Usually, everyone who has seen it for the first time is already fussing over asking me a load of questions but I think he already deduced this after knowing that I was a Soleil.

"Ne Tsukii..........  feel free to feel at home, especially since I am living here alone. We can stay in the living room or the library if you want." I said.

"Sure Sho and can we stay in the Library? It'll be easier to study there since there are more books that may help us there." He replied

I nodded and told the butler to prepare some snacks (strawberry shortcake) and drinks for us while we are in the library.

"Well then, come with me, I'll take you to the library" I said.

In the Library (Tsukishima's POV)

Just how rich is Hinata to have a library as large as this... It's larger than my house.

(The library)

We stopped by a table, where we both sat opposite to one another, I was careful not to hit anything that might break, I don't wanna be like Haruhi

We stopped by a table, where we both sat opposite to one another, I was careful not to hit anything that might break, I don't wanna be like Haruhi. (yup OHSHC reference)

I looked at Sho and saw that he seems hesitant and troubled by what happened earlier.

"Sho, you can trust me, I'm sorry for not answering earlier" I said trying to reassure him.

Hinata's POV 

As we sat by the table, I suddenly got scared thinking that he might leave me just like what the others did but after I heard him say "you can trust me", the scared feeling I had almost completely washed away.