Prologue

"Akala ko maliit ka" Sabi niya pagkapasok namin sa elevator.

"Madaming nagkakamali d'yan" Nginitian ko siya pagkasabi ko n'un. Saktong nagbukas ang elevator at lumabas kaming dalawa.

Nauna siya sa paglalakad habang Hinahanap ang kwarto na nakalaan sa aming dalawa.

Nang tumigil siya sa harap ng isang pintuan napagtanto ko na iyon na ang kwarto namin. Binuksan niya iyon gamit ang card na galing sa hotel receptionist.

"Mauna ka na"

Nagkibit balikat na lang ako at nauna ng pumasok sa kwarto.

As I entered the hotel room I smelled the vanilla scent of it. I sat on the bed that was sized queen.

Sumunod din siyang pumasok at inilock ang pinto.

He put his take outs on the table.

I stood up and grabbed his polo. I kissed him torridly. Hard. I bit his lips and my tounge asks for an entrance which he didn't refuse. He suck it like a hungry infant.

I felt the heat enveloping my body inspite of the cold temperature that was coming from the air conditioner.

We continued the kissing and I felt his manhood growing hard. I pushed him to the bed and let myself fall with his body.

I make it really hard for him to resist me. I stopped kissing him. I sat right above his manhood and let my woman felt his hard shaft under his pants. It's hard. And big.

I moved like I was dancing on a slow rythm. I pony tailed my long waivy hair and started to kiss him again. Wildy. As my hands are roaming his body.

I was about to unbuckle his belt when he pushed me and make me stop.

"Let's eat first."

I gave him the what-the-hell look.

Halos buhatin niya ko para ialis sa ibabaw niya.

I sat on the bed like a kiddo.

Inilapit niya 'yung table at binasta 'yung mga pagkain na dala niya.

Tinititigan ko lang siya dahil sa inaasta niya. Nang nagsalubong kami ng tingin bigla na lang niya akong nginitian.

Anong problema ng lalaking 'to?

We're here to have sex. Not to enjoy each others company.