Intro (Edited)

Molly

"Molly" my father yelled from downstairs. I sighed and walked downstairs. "Yes Pops I know we have to get going if we wanna make our flight to our new life." I said sounding as cheerful as possible. But truth is.. I wasn't happy at all. We had to pick up one life & move to another.

I grabbed my carry on bag while the helpers grab our suit cases. I walked out to the car and the driver opened the door. I got in and waited.

If your wondering my father own 4 different multimillionaire corporations. He opened the 5th one in Cali. Witch explained why we are moving... Well we are also moving because my dads "fiance" wants to move to Cali with her and her 4 kids. I've mat them. They pretty cool. But , Since its more of us we needed a bigger house.

My dad says he found the perfect place and I should love it. We planned on moving for about 2 weeks ago so my room has been decorated and everything and most of our things was there.

To be honest my dad girl friend is pretty cool. I like her she's actually funny.

I moments after driving for what seem like forever we finally arrived at the airport. I grabbed my carry on and my 2 suit cases. I walked to our gate.. We was just in time. They just started boarding. I handed the last my ticket and proceeds to first class. My dad always said " my baby deserves nothing but the best." He spoils me but I'm no brat. I seriously have 4 cars. I get 2 cars every year for my birthday. I also have a motorcycle. I don't use very often. My father told me that since we are expanding that I have to give up 2 of my cars. Apparently Maria... Maria is my dads fiance BTW. But Maria has 2 teenage daughter who are twins. They are 16. I decided on giving up my Honda Camry and my 2015 Mazda. I still had my 2015 Ford Fusion and my Lamborghini. I guess I can survive since my birth is in a couple months.

I sat in my seat on my phone. I got on twitter and checked m social media. I checked Instagram first , Then twitter , and Then Facebook. After 15 mins I dosed off not realizing it.

- -

5 hours later

I was awaken by my pops telling me it was time to wake up. I stretched and grabbed my things and walked off the plane. Once I got off my dad was standing next to Maria & the twins. They was actually prettier then I remembered. They stood at 5'9 , light-skinned kinda musculus. They looked as if they played ball now.

I walked over and smiled "mommy M I squealed" did I mention she been around since I was 13 she grown on me. I've also mat the 2 oldest but they never came around when they mom did. Maria was in the middle of fighting for custody of her 4 kids.

Longs story short her ex hubby witch is her kids father ran his mouth saying some shit and state took them and put them in their father care.

Maria smile grew and she hugged me. I hugged back then looked at the twins.. "Haven't seen y'all in a while" I said as I mushed they heads. They giggled and smiled. " wussup shorty they said in unison. " I'm only 2 inches shorter then you homies."

"Yeah which make you a shorties." Sam said

I laughed and waved her off." We laughed and they helps us with our stuff. We made it to the car and got in. My dad drove , Maria sat in the front and of course Sam , Simone , and I sat in the back.

15 mins later we arrived at this house which was huge. Don't get me wrong. I've seen my fair share of big houses but none compared to this one.

I got out and walked up the steps & open the wooden double doors. I looked around. It was nice. The living room was a sunburnt orange with wooden picture frames hanging. It was pictures of my dad & I together , Maria & Her kids. Then it was pictures of each of us. In the middle was one big empty picture frame. I frowned my eyebrows but though nothing more of it. The couch was brown leather. It was one of those long L shaped couches. There was small tables on each end , then a big coffee table in the middle. The flat screen was hanging in the corner between each wall on the right. It was just beautiful & well organize. The movie stand matched the table stand.

I walked in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and the cabinets. Everything was stocked. Certain things was labeled with names. Real MVP award needs to be handed out. Whatever was labeled with a name couldn't be touched cause it belong to that one person. I started dancing. Maria knows ion play about food. Every yogurt & gogurt was mines , pineapples mines, lucky charms mines. I probably had the most labeled stuff in the house. But I seen a name I recognize all to well.. A 7th name.

"Yo pops is that cousin Jay?" I asked a Lil happy.

"Yeah , She'll be living here. I must of forgot but I adopted her. Her step father killed her mom a week ago. I been so busy trying to keep my mind off of it slipped my mined I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He said. I felt so bad. I wasn't mad that my dad not telling me I was more mad that , that ass whole took my aunt Vivica life.

"Its OK pops I'm not mad that you didn't tell but I sure hope that ass whole riot in jail. But , when will--" I was cut off by the door.

"I got it." I ran to the door hopping it was Jay and it was. I smiled and jumped on her. I missed my cousin. I haven't seen her since the ass hole forbid her to ever see me gain cause he though I turned her out... Me turning my cousin out? Right. That happened when we was 8. She never really came out she just said she feel attracted to females and asked if that was OK. Jayla is younger then me but much taller. She's a yella fella that stand at 6'2. She got her height from her pops.

"OK Moll's you can get off now girl." Jay said

I laughed " right.

Molly In MM

This Is my new book. Every time I get a new idea for a book. I start a new one. I will finish the other books but I'm only gonna work on This one & Fate Brought Us together. Also this book will be mostly written in Molly , Kiara , & Jay POV. Kiara is gonna be introduced in the next or 3rd chapter. As I edit this i notice how throughout the story i kinda drift off topic.. Sorry 

Like

Comment

Enjoy