Dirty Fight (gadreel x reader smut)

"Dammit, Gadreel! Would you just leave me the hell alone?!" you screeched in the angel's face, your fists balled at your sides. He looked down at you, frowning at your stubbornness.

"Why didn't you just go with the plan, Y/N? The mission would have been over much quicker," he responded in a calm tone, that just made your anger skyrocket.

"Because, you asshole! If I would have went with Dean's plan, YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN KILLED!" you were now screaming at the top of your lungs, merely centimeters from his face. You cared deeply for the angel, and he obviously didn't understand that.
"Y/N, I-"
You cut him off, pushing past him harshly to walk to your room, slamming the door loudly behind you.
You huffed, taking your shoes off and tossing them across the room in the pile with your other shoes.

"Friggin' Angels."

//

You had been in your room for the past hour now, still enraged at the fact that Gadreel had the nerve to argue with you after you saved his life. One of Metatron's angels was coming after him, and yes - you knew that was the plan - but Gadreel wasn't paying attention and was seconds away from being killed. So you did what hunters do - despite the worried shouts of Sam and Dean, and jumped in front of Gadreel and killed the other angel. You got an earful from Sam and Dean, and you didn't want to hear Gadreel complaining about you not sticking to the plan.

A soft knock at your door interrupted your thoughts, and you were hesitant to let whoever it was in because of your current state. Your feet padded against the cold concrete floor as you walked towards the door, opening it only to where one of your eyes was peeking out. You sighed heavily and rolled your eyes when you saw who it was - Gadreel.

"What the hell do you want? You asked, not even trying to cover the irritation seeping through your voice.

"I want to talk, Y/N. May I come in?" He asked politely. And even though you were pissed at him, you couldn't deny the charming angel an invite inside of your room. You opened your door all the way, walking back to your bed and flopping down. He closed the door gently behind him, standing in the middle of your room awkwardly, blushing.

"I let you in to talk, so talk," you stated. He cleared his throat, coming to sit at the head of your bed.

"I- I'm sorry Y/N, I do understand that you were trying to help me. And it is my fault that I put you in that situation. If I would have been paying attention to my attacker, Sam and Dean wouldn't have been angry with you. But I need you to know and understand, I am not mad at you - nor could I ever be. I just don't want you getting injured Y/N. You mean very much to me," Gadreel said tenderly, his green eyes piercing your e/c ones. You smiled slightly, his words making all of the anger you felt earlier dissipate.

"I understand. And I want you to know, that I'm not sorry for protecting you. I did what my job calls for me to do, and I ain't got a damn thing to be sorry for," you said. You scooted towards him, taking his warm hand in yours. He looked at you, a grin plastered on his face.

"I love you, Y/N."

You blinked slowly, tilting your head at the angel. A blush spread on his cheeks and down onto his neck - and he looked as if he were ready to apologize. You leaned in slowly, flicking your eyes down to his lips and back up to his eyes to make sure what you were about to do was okay. He slipped his hand out of yours, and lifted it to your head. He slid his hand through your soft hair, bringing you closer to him and he softly pressed his lips to yours.
You brought your hands to his face, planting one on each side to lengthen the kiss. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip, asking permission to explore your mouth. You granted him access - groaning at how expertly Gadreel made you fall into complete bliss; and just with his mouth. He pulled away all too soon, and you opened your eyes to see him stripping of his black leather jacket and his undershirt. Your breath hitched at the sight of his toned body, and you reached out to feel his muscles ripple underneath your touch.

"Is this okay?" He asked, concerned. You were raking your eyes over him as you breathed out your response, "More than okay."

You leaned back to strip of your shirt, reaching behind you to unhook your bra. Gadreel grabbed your hands, placing them on his shoulders as he reached behind you. "Allow me," he said as he sloppily kissed your neck. Your head lolled back, your eyes fluttering shut as his skilled mouth went to work on your body whilst he unhooked your bra, tossing it over his shoulder.

You reached for his belt buckle, your hands quickly working to rid him of the strap of leather. He continued to suck on your neck, hitting a hollow spot that made you release a filthy moan, giggling in ecstasy.

He smiled against your skin and bit down, quickly circling his tongue over what would soon be his mark on you. He kicked his shoes off, standing to rid himself of his jeans. His hard cock was evident to the naked eye - his plaid boxers barely giving him any sort of coverage. You moaned, standing to push him back onto the bed.

You got on your knees, looking up to see Gadreel looking back at you, studying your every move. You pulled his boxers down, his cock springing free from the confinements of his underwear. He groaned from the sudden pressure relief, and you wrapped your hand around his girth as he let out a filthy growl. You ran your other hand down the apex of his right thigh, and he bucked into your hand, his eyes squeezed shut as he bit harshly down onto his lip.

Done with teasing him, you took as much of him as you could into your mouth, enclosing him into wet warmth of your mouth. His piquant growl sending a wave of fresh arousal through you.

"Fuck," he moaned lowly, and you moaned back. Hearing an angel curse should make you feel taken aback- maybe make you feel mortified-

but all it did was turn you on.

You swirled your tongue around his tip, taking him out of your mouth to lick a stripe on the underside of his cock. Your hand was stroking the rest of him that you couldn't fit into your mouth as you took him back in, hollowing your cheeks as you bobbed up and down. He was bucking ferociously- the most carnal, unholy sounds escaping his mouth.

He pulled you up to his face by your shoulders, kissing you much more harshly this time, moaning into your mouth as he tasted his flesh on your swollen lips. He flipped you underneath him, pulling your pants and panties off in one swift movement. He inserted a finger in you, you reacted instantly, arching yourself into his hand. His fingers moved inside of you as if he was searching for something- he was looking for something-
that spot that would make you -

"Oh my God!"

yeah, say that.

You began to see spots throughout your vision, as his fingers incursed you. His thumb rubbed soft circles onto your bud, and as he kept repeating that action, you came.

hard.

You called out his name, and gasped quietly as he pushed into you slowly, stopping to allow you to adjust to his length. There was no need for that though; you were ready for him. You rolled your hips - taking him in all at once. It was his turn to gasp - shocked at your boldness. He wrapped a hand around your throat and added the perfect pressure - only heightening the intense pleasure you were already feeling.

He experimentally thrusted into you, coming all the way out and thrusting back in abruptly- electing a high pitched squeal from you. You clawed at his arms as he passionately moved inside of you, his hunger for you prominent in his movements.

You cried out as he pounded deep inside of you- hitting the sweetest, most wonderful spots inside of you. You moved your hips to keep up with his pace, and he kept taking you higher-

higher-

almost there-

gone.

You struggled for air, rasping out a salacious moan as your walls clamped down on him tightly. Your impure noises as he felt you cum sent his thrusts into an erratic state, and he kissed you in a bestial sort of way- but you loved it.

You felt his warm seed coat your walls and you moaned into his mouth, your legs shaking and your whole body quivered. He pulled out of you, hissing at how sensitive he still was - and kissed you on your forehead before rolling to the side of you.

He pulled you into him, rubbing his thumb back and forth on your knuckles.

"I am quite glad we had that fight, Y/N."