1: Camelot

So if you've seen the Season 4 finale, you know that Lily had that little talk with Emma in the diner during the 5 minutes of peace and happy we got.

Apparently Lily is staying in Storybrooke to look for her father, because while she was being conceived, her mother is a dragon.

(So apparently being a dragon makes you blind or something? How do you not remember-)

Anyway! There has been a lot of talk of Camelot, since the only one who can take the darkness out of Emma is Merlin.

Merlin is obviously from the King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, and Sword in the Stone Lore.

(Here's where the spoilers kick in.)

There have been articles going around that Sinqua Walls is coming back to play Lancelot, after his brief appearances in season 2.

This brings up a lot of speculation, because Cora said that Lancelot was dead.

She could have easily been lying, or he could return in flashback.

Other articles have said that Liam Garrigan has been cast as King Arthur.

Also, Adam and Eddie are looking to cast Merlin, and Guinivere (King Arthur's wife)

I've seen a lot of people who say "Merlin's going to be Lily's dad!!", and that's actually pretty believable. I mean, Merlin's a wizard, and could easily turn into a dragon.

My theory, is that Zelina has a past with Arthur.

Here's the story:

In Oz, Zelina had a magic bean, and wanted to get her revenge on Regina who was in the enchanted forest.

She threw the bean, but cause she like sucks at magic, the portal brought her to Camelot.

She goes to the city, which is still in progress.

This fits into 5 years, halfway between the peace before the events of The Quest for Camelot.

Anyway, Zelina is invited into the castle to see King Arthur, to help her get back home.

He is taken in by her beauty, and they have an affair.

Zelina finds her way to the Enchanted Forest, and discovers she's pregnant.

She has twins, Devin and Cornwall. (They are the two headed dragon from the quest for Camelot. Devin is the fat short head, Cornwall is the tall and skinny head)

She sends then in the same smoke thing that took her to Oz, to take them to Camelot, where they are raised by Arthur.

Alright, now Malifacent ended up in Camelot (for some reason), and they have an affair.

Yup! You heard it here folks! I think that Arthur is Lily's father, for a number of reasons.

1: I just think that Meeting is really old, and, yeah.

2: In past promos, we've seen the sorcerer as like a smoke essense thing. This causes me to believe that Merlin is dead, and he is just a smoke essense magic thing that can talk.

Also, I think that The Apprentice is that falcoln bird that Merlin gave Garett (Quest for Camelot), to help guide him cause he's blind.

I think it makes sense cause in the original movie, the little bird was always with Merlin.

And just when you thought the family tree couldn't get more confusing, there's more!!

I also have a theory that Ruber, (that villain from the Quest for Camelot), is Rumple's brother!

Yeah, we don't know much about Rumple's parents, other than Peter Pan (Malcolm) is his father.

This just gives us more questions than answers, but I like the concept of the two brothers competing for "best villain".

Next chapter is Hook's parents!

Please tell me what you think, and I'll see you soon!