- Part OO2 !

'Let Me Fucking Love You YN ! ' Part OO2 '

(( YOUR )) Point Of View 

DIIINNNNG DOONNGGG !! Damn Door , Why The Fuck You So Loud iHeard People Talking So iTried To Look in The Peep Hole but iWas Too Damn Short ( This Is True About Me .-. )! iOpened it and saw a Boy with 2 Long Braids && Two People Who Looked Older Than Him His Mouth Dropped iCant Lie but he's fine . . He closed his mouth and bit his lip starring at me until his Mom Hit Him In The Back Of His Head! Lmfao .

Mom ; Rayan! *Slaps Him In The Back Of His Head*

You ; *Chuckles*

Rayan ; Damn Mom .

Mom ; Whatchu' Say * Gives Him The Look *

Rayan ; N-No-Nothing . . .

You ; *Yells* Mrs.C !!

Mrs.Cole ; Wha-Oh Hey Mr.and Mrs.Lopez *Fake Smiles*

You ; Mrs.C Not To Be Rude Who Are These People ? 

Mrs.Cole ; Your Foster Parents . .

- iSaw Rayan(Ray)'s Mouth Dropped , iShurgged and went back to Instagram(@Blexican_Moonie) . .

Rayan ; Th-Tha-That's My Sister ?

Mrs.Cole ; Yes Sir . . Now Yn , Introduce Yourself . .

You ; Okaay ?? I'm (Your Full name ) I'm 16 Going On 17 ; I'm Straight ion go that way I'm Blexican Mixed and all kinds of other stuff... I ain't Girly Alot but iHave Swag its Better Than Yours . Well . . My Mom Died When She Had Me my dad committed sucide for an unknown reason so Yeah Im Yn and iHave a Boyfriend and Bestfriend named Wayne &&'d Prod .*Smiles Sightly*

Rayan ; *Thinks* iCant Date Her Now <|3 * Well Im 17 Going On 18 , My Name Is Rayan but iPefer Ray . . I'm Indian and Creole And My Swag is Pst Better Than Yo' Lame Ass Swag . But I'm Rich and I'm Single . .

You ; Ohh Kay , Well . .

Dad ; And I'm Your Dad Thats Your Mom .

Mrs.Cole ; *Smiles* So yes Yn . . They are gonna see how it goes and keep you for a week if the approve you they sign the papers they dont you coming back here ...

You ; Okay Mrs.C . .

Mom ; Well Bye Mrs.Cole See You Monday ?

Mrs.Cole ; Bye Keisha . .

(( Ray )) Point Of View

Yn and Us Got The Car she waved bye to  Mrs.Cole and Others ! She Smiled at me and Thanked My Mom and Dad then we pulled off driving to tha' Crib which was an 1Hour and 25 Minutes Away . .Yn Got A Banging Body Fr Fr Bro . . That Ass , Lawd That Ass and she short iLike That Her Smile Gorgeous but too bad she's my sister . . Yn was listening to music smiling and laughing at Text iTried To See Who They Were From and it said ' Bestfriend ' with lovey dovey faces and a kissy face . . Aww , They Like Each Other iCould Tell But Anyways we arrived at the house and iSaw My Bro ' Prod 'Seating On My Porch Smiling and Texting . .

You ; This Is Your House ? *Shocked*

Dad ; No This Is Our House . . *Smiles*

She got out nice and slow with amazement . . She Looked Over To See Who Was The Boy on the Porch . .

You ; Erm , Ray Who is That ?

Ray ; My Bro Prod .

You ; As in Craig Crippen ?

Ray ; Yea' . 

You ; *Screams*Prodiggy !

Prod ; *Screams* YNNN !

She Runs To Prod Hugging Him , Wait iThought To Myself ' Hugging , Name Screaming ' Bestfriend ? Ex ? But he was hugging tight asf .

Prod ; *Lets Go Of Yn* Whatchu' Doing Here ?

You ; New Foster Parents . .

Prod ; Ray , This is Your New Sister ;o ?!

Ray ; Yeep , but can iTalk To You ?

Prod ; Suree Hol'Up Yn . 

You ; Alright *Puts Head Phones In*

- The Go In The Back &&'d Start Talking -

Ray ; Soooo ....

Prod ; Sooo ....

Ray ; How you know Yn ?

Prod ; My Bestfriend .______.

Ray ; Uhm ... Ohh Well Back Off ...

Prod ; Excuse Me ?

Ray ; iSaid Back Off . .

Prod ; Nigga Thats Your Fucking Sister Not Fuck Buddy!

Ray ; I Dont really Give Two Shits , She'll fall for me anyways !

Prod ; You Dead Ass Wrong bro . . *walks away and sees you*

You were listening the whole thing you got furious and tears busted out ; Out Of Anger ..

Prod ; *Hugs You*

Ray ; *Walks Out*

Oooowweee Shiieeeet . .

Typing Part OO3 Now .-.

' Moonie <$ '