Chapter 1

Today is the first day that the USS Enterprise is going on a five year mission in space and I'm really excited because I get to work with my brother Jim Kirk. I work on the bridge so I get to see my brother all day while he is captaining the ship. I'm in the lift heading up to the bridge now. I'm really nervous to see my brother because I haven't seen him in 3 years. The doors to the lift opened and I walked in.

"Permission to enter the bridge." I said

"Granted." Kirk said I handed him my file and he glanced at it.

"Welcome aboard Emily. Nice to see you again sister." He said with the biggest smile on his face. He sat up and gave me a big hug.

"Take your seat and I'll talk to you later." He said

"Ok." I said. I sat down at my station and got to work. When it was my lunch break I went to the mess hall and grabbed something to eat.I sat down at an empty table and began it eat in silence. Then out of nowhere A Vulcan with black hair and a pretty girl sat next to me. The Vulcan just stared at me and I was getting uncomfortable. The girl beside him nudged him and gave him a look.

"Sorry about him I'm Nyota and this is Spock and you are?" She asked

"I'm Emily, Emily Kirk and nice to meet you Spock and Nyota." I said

"Your Captain Jim Kirk's sister?" Spock asked with no emotion in his voice.

"Yes that is correct Spock." I said with a smile.

"Who is this?" I heard a voice ask.

"This is Emily Kirk." Nyota said

"So your Jim Kirk's little sister?" He asked

"Yes. and you are?" I asked

"I'm Sulu and this is my best Russian friend Pavel Chekov." He said pointing to a cute boy. He looks like he's only a year older then me.

"Nice to meet you both." I said. I saw Jim enter the mess hall and I smiled. He walked over to me and gave a another hug.

"I see you met everyone except Bones and Scotty." He said

"Who's Bones?" I asked

"He works in the MedBay and you'll meet him later." He said

"Ok." I said and he sat down next to me.

"So how is mom have you talked to her?" He asked

"Yes I did and she says hi. I talked to her before I left but dad is still being really cruel to me." I said

"Really he is still being cruel?" He asked with anger and annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah but I'm glad that I won't see him for five years. I am also glad that I can see my big brother now everyday." I said with a smile.

"Well I'm glad too." He said and kissed the top of my head. After lunch me, Nyota, Jim, Chekov, Sulu, and Spock went back to the bridge and finished our shifts. After we were all done we decided to hang out and have dinner together. Nyota and Spock are so cute together and you can tell that they love each other, Sulu and Chekov are very funny and Jim is still himself and he hasn't changed. I still haven't met this Bones guy yet.

"Finally I can hang out with you guys." I heard a southern accent say.

"Bones finally your here I would like you to meet my sister Emily Kirk." Jim said

"It's nice to meet you Emily I'm Doctor McCoy but you can call me Bones." He said and we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Bones." I said

"Where is Scotty?" Jim asked

"Well when i was coming over here I ran into him, asked him if he was coming, and he told me that he was tired so he went back to his quarters." Bones said and Jim nodded.

"You know Emily Jim is still a womanizer." Night said

"You have to be kidding me Jim. You are still doing that to poor women?" I asked with annoyance in my voice.

"Yes I am." He said with a smirk on his face and i slapped him. Everyone in the room laughed.

"What was that for?" He asked

"For still hurting women and their hearts." I said and everyone laughed again

"You know you still love me." He said

"Yes i do but I think it's really annoying that you have a different girlfriend everyday or every other day." I said

"Oh well." He said and I just rolled my eyes. I checked my watch and saw that it was 10:30.

"i'm going to go to my quarters and go to bed because I'm tired." I said