Pool

Tim and Lucy aren't together yet.

Lucy was in her apartment and it was a hot sunny day. Lucy wanted to go swimming but she doesn't have a pool just then she remembered that Tim had one. Lucy put on a 2 piece under her short shorts and her crop top that only covers a little bit of her stomach and you can see her chest. Lucy texted Tim
                                       The text
Lucy- Tim are you at your house?

Tim- yeah why??

Lucy- can I come over and go in you're pool please 🥺🙏

Tim- sure

Lucy- ok see you in 10😆

                                       Text ended 

Lucy practically Ran to her car exited to go swim in a pool when she made it to her car she drove straight to Tim's place. Once she made it to his house she knocked on his door when Tim opened the door she ran past him. He started checking her out when she took off the clothes on top of her 2 piece while she ran her ass jiggled which made Tim get hard so he went to his bathroom to jerk him self off with a picture of Lucy in a short dress that showed a lot of her chest when he was done he went to go change into his swim trunks. When he went outside to go in his pool he went in and started splashing her.                
Tim stop splashing me you're getting me wet Lucy said fine I will stop just on more splash please Tim said fine but only one more she said while crossing her arms over her chest which made her breast bigger Tim couldn't stop looking at them they were so big he came back to reality when she started to splash him In his face. Hey that's not fair I wasn't paying attention Tim said to bad Lucy said just than Tim started to splash her, Lucy splashed him back while giggling just than Lucy's top fell off and she didn't even realize.it got lost in the water while they were splashing each other once they stoped Tim looked at her then realized she was topless Tim then got hard and Lucy just realized what happened but couldn't find her top she told Tim to help her look for it but Tim did was get closer to her once he was barely inches away from each other he started to kiss her and Lucy kissed back she forgot all about her top missing while making out with TIM BRADFORD the one she's liked since she first saw him. While making out Tim was playing with her breast and started to pinch her nipples he removed his mouth from her mouth and started to suck on her nipples all Lucy could do was moan out Tim's name so loudly in his ear.Tim picked up Lucy and made there way to his room while they we're going into the room Tim removed his trunks and his dick sprung out and is hit Lucy when it hit all she did was moan once they made it to his room he took off her bottom once he took it off he slammed into her. Uhhhhh t-timmm Lucy managed to say while he slammed in and out of her while sucking on her neck and tits while lazily playing with her Clint Lucy couldn't handle it anymore some she came the same Time Tim did to Lucy went on her knees and she started to suck Tim till he could cum in her mouth once he did he made Lucy go on all fours and he started to fuck her from behind while smashing into her he smacked her ass so hard that it left a print on both of her checks all Lucy did was Moan and Tim groaning because how she feels around him. Once Lucy and Tim came they went in the shower and Tim had to hold her up while washing her when they finished they went to sleep cuddling.