Part-2: "The Chase"

*Check out Part-1 to get up to speed on the story so far*

*Location: "Spiral-Hill Village", Time: "11:45am"*

(Tangle): "C'mon everyone! It's a gorgeous day, race ya around the village, anyone, everyone!"-(As she more energetic then usual while she's swinging past her neighbours/people-of-Spiral-Hill)

"It was close to the afternoon on a beautiful day, Tangle was hoping for some of her neighbours in the market area to join in on the fun, though some watch happily, Jewel worriedly follows Tangle from behind as she wants to speak to her."

(Jewel): "TANGLE!"-(Speaks up which catches Tangle's attention)

(Tangle): "Hey-Hey Jewel, about time you got out of that stuffy ol' museum!"-(Grateful to see Jewel while she's swinging across the village)

(Jewel): "Because you nearly knocked the sign off from over my door, and you're going to run into somebody."-(Quite worried that Tangle is about to crash into something or someone, while Tangle swings onto a street lamp)

(Tangle): "Pssht! I've been flinging myself around these streets since we were little I know every rooftop, alley, and street corner like the back of my-"

*WHAM!*

"Tangle crashes into a Chilli-Dog vendor-stand without looking/realising, Ron the Chilli-Dog seller sighs and raises one eyebrow as he looks down to Tangle."

(Ron the Rabbit): "Tangle."-(Tangle giggles nervously and waves to Ron)

(Tangle): "Heya Ron, a couple of chilli-dogs to go please...?"-(While Jewel places her hand on Tangle's foot and smiles to her)

*Later in Jewel's Mineral-Museum*

"Jewel places an ice pack on Tangle's head while the 2 begin having their chilli-dogs."

(Jewel): "How's your head?"-(Checking to see if Tangle is ok)

(Tangle): "Not as sore as my pride... ambushed by a stationary object, how embarrassing is that?"-(Quite embarrassed as she takes a bite out of her chilli-dog)

(Jewel): "To be fair, it was hiding in front of a street lamp, clearly it was out to get you."-(Smirks, raises one eyebrow and places her chilli-dog on the table)

(Tangle): "Ha-Ha, ow, ha-ha!"-(Laughs but still feels her sore head)

(Jewel): "Seriously though, what's going on? You've always been...precocious...but you've been bouncing off the walls lately. Literally AND figuratively."-(Tangle sighs and confesses)

(Tangle): "I'm sorry for being a pest, it's just...after everything I've done with Sonic & Mike, things are so BORING here!"-(As she begins recalling her adventures with Sonic & Mike during the Metal-Sonic attacks)-"I fought robot invasions! Flying battle-ships! I met a fiery princess from another dimension! And I even pulled the wings off a giant robo-dragon!...Besides Mike, Whisper and I saving you from the Babylon-Rogues, I'm now home with peace and quiet. I CAN'T STAND IT."-(As she seems pretty bummed, bored and eager for more adventures. Jewel seems sorry for Tangle, then thoughts of an idea)

(Jewel): "You've always been like that, so what's stopping you from being like Sonic? Going out there and finding your own adventures?"-(Though Tangle is on the fence on the idea)

(Tangle): "I've thought about it, sure, it's TEMPTING. But what if something does happen here? Eggman's robots attacked here once, it could happen again."-(Jewel then chimes in)

(Jewel): "That, and it'd be the first time you'd be flying solo, lonely before you even leave?"-(Concerned about Tangle flying solo)

(Tangle): "That, and nervous. I wouldn't have you to watch my back."-(The 2 smile to each other...before someone knocks on the door, though a bit panicky)