Chapter 28

Violet POV

I screamed again with tears as the pain was killing me. "Please.. let me go" I cried. He smirked obviously amused how much pain I was in."Why are you doing this Co-" I screamed, Luckily my body too weak to rip the handcuffs off the chair. "I love you, You do know that right." "My baby coming" I sobbed. He crouched down. "Shh I know" he wiped my tears away. "The pain will go soon" he stood up and pulled a pocket knife out. "What are you doing?!! CODY, DONT PL- AHH" He already pierced it in my skin, Only doing a little line before being tackled by Joe.

Jon was in front of me. "Oh my god.." he looked at Cody with pure anger. "Jonathan. Help me" he pulled the cuffs off and helped me up. I was sobbing into his chest as he held me closely to him. Nicole barged in "IT'S HAPPENING" "What's happening?" "War..." "Get everyone gathered, tell April to protect our Daughter as she shields us. Violet in labour. I need to get it out of her." "Then what?" "Then I'm joining you" "Jon" I quietly cried. "I got you, we're all gonna be okay" he kissed the top of my head. "Go"

Everyone went their separate ways. Jon lifted me up bridal style and carried me to my home since its probably the safest. He laid me down on the bed. "I don't think I can cut you open.." "I'll try to push" "You okay for that?" I nodded as more tears fallen. "How did you find me?" "Brianna, heard you screaming..." of course Brianna can hear a far even I forgot about that.

Brianna POV

Skylar was stood by April, We looked at all the Wolves and all the Vampires that have Joined us. As sad as it is I know some of us aren't gonna make it out of here alive. Joe held on to my hand giving it a light squeeze. "I love you so much" "I love you too"

Hunter and his crew appeared. I took a deep breath.

Jon POV

"Come on baby a few more push" She was screaming. I could finally see the head. "Few more big pushes babe you got it" I gave her knees a light squeeze. She did one big push. "One more" she screamed pushing as I pulled the baby out "It's a boy" she cried of happy tears.

I wrapped the baby up in a blanket. Violet looked worn out laying there. "Why isn't it crying?" I was looking at it. "Jon.." her voice broke. "It's not breathing..." "What? No! Please don't tell me.." I looked at her. She burst into tears.

I sat down looking down at it. I was gonna have a son.. Violet tried to get up. "Violet" I laid the baby down in the crib and went to her. "Lay back down now" "It can't be dead" "Violet your hurting yourself" I tried holding her down on the bed. "Violet stop"

A baby crying filled the room. We both frozed. I looked at the crib and slowly walked towards it. I looked down and saw it's eyes open crying moving its hand. I picked it up. "It's alive" I turned around and frozed.

Cody had Violet by her hair with a knife against her throat "Co-" "SHUT UP!" He yelled. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO IMPRINT ON SOMEONE AND CAN'T HAVE THEM ESPECIALLY THE ONE YOU LOVE HAS CHANGED 'CAUSE OF THEIR BOYFRIEND THEY'RE SO IN LOVE WITH?!"

Nicole POV

I felt my neck cracking as he put pressure on it. Colby snapped the guy neck saving me. I gasped as he helped me up. "You okay?" "I'm fine" he nodded. I looked around. It was chaos. Randall was going after Hunter as for Stephen too. I saw April with Skylar. They were shielding Randall and Stephen.

It was getting too much until.. Jon appeared covered in blood around his top. What happened... Violet appeared with Cody. Okay what the hell going on.. she ran to April.

Violet POV

"Cody I know how you feel but this is bad timing we're at war. Our brothers and sisters need our help. We need to help them. Forget about this right now. Just please. We'll talk about this afterwards and I swear on my Mother grave we will. Please" I begged. He took a moment to think. "Okay" "Jon hide our son somewhere safe" "Violet you are not fighting" "I am whether you like it or not. I want to end it with my Father once and for all." He looked at me before giving in.

Violet POV

"Violet!" "I'll take my Daughter, help the others" she nodded, Skylar came running to me "Listen to me baby,  I don't want you to be scared. But if you see someone hurting me do not put the shield on. I want you to put it on your Father because he's gonna have more after him. He's the strongest okay?" she nodded. "Always have the shield on you as well. Be safe baby girl, just keep a good eye out" I kissed her forehead.

Hunter punched Randall off him. I growled running at him tackling him down. He pushed me off. "Violet... you're a- " I didn't let him finish off and grabbed his arm slamming him down on to the ground.

Jon POV

I looked around. Some of our people were dead as well... It's the most heart breaking thing to see. I heard a scream. Glenn was chasing Skylar. I ran only to get tackled down by Danielle. "Get off me you slut" she smirked.

Violet POV

I heard a scream and looked up. Glenn was chasing Skylar, Jon was in trouble. It was up to me. I ran and tackled Danielle. "Get our Daughter" He nodded and ran off.

Brianna POV

I punched one hard in the face cracking his skull. Joe was beside me killing them down as well. I hate this so much. "HELP! HELP!" "NICOLE!" "Brianna" Joe held me back. It was gonna be too late. Until a Wolf jumped knocking the 5 people down. I ran this time with no guilt killing them. I looked to the Wolf mouthing 'Thank you' It was Trinity.

Jon POV

I've been chasing Glenn through the woods as he carried on running after Skylar. I jumped on his back taking him down. He pushed me off tackling me down he had his hands on my throat choking me. I tried but he was squashing it together.

A massive growl happened he was tackled off by a Wolf. It was quite small like a teenager. Skylar.. Damn feisty like her Mother. She growled going straight for his face.

But she's changed. Pure Black and her eyes..multi colour. She's special. She's the shield to both our tribes. She may be a bit smaller but she can god damn fight. She bit his head off clean throwing it to one side growling.

"Skylar" her ears went up . She ran up to me cuddling my legs. This is a risk. I sighed. "I want you to fight with me" she looked at me. Is this the right decision?