The new kid

Xi Luhan, also known as Luhan, was one of the most popular boys in his school. He's a member of EXO. There are eleven people in EXO, Luhan, Xiumin, Kris, Tao, Kai, Kyungsoo, Suho, Chen, Lay, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.

It was the first day of Luhan's senior year in high school. He practically jumped out of bed when his alarm went off, changing into a simple white T-shirt and black jeans. He fixed his hair perfectly and ran out of the house. He suddenly stopped realizing he forgot his phone and shoes.

He finally arrived at the school and went to his locker. "Hey Lu, what class do you have first?" asked Xiumin.

"Uh, I have Math first," Luhan replied grabbing his math book.

"Cool me too," said Xiumin grabbing Luhan's hand and dragging him to the math room.

-Timeskip because I'm lazy-

Luhan's last class was English which had a combination of all grades. He walked in and sat down. The class started when someone walked in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sorry I'm late I got lost," he said bowing to the teacher and taking the only open seat, which was right next to Luhan.

-Luhan's P.O.V.-

"Hey I'm Oh Sehun, But you can call me Sehun," he said smiling. He's kind of cute when he smiles. Whoa Luhan get ahold of yourself, you like girls not guys.

"I'm Xi Luhan, but you can call me Luhan," I replied also smiling. "Do you want to hang out with me and my friends during lunch?"

"Sure," he said grinning then returning his attention to the teacher. Sehun stop being so darn cute.