Chapter 2

A/N: I decided to just put chapter numbers because I cant come up with clever chapter titles.

-Luhan's P.O.V-

I was waiting on the roof of the school waiting for Sehun. I made sure to put a note in his locker telling him that I'm on the roof. It's been five minutes and I was getting cold so I started walking toward the door when it opened.

"Hey. Sorry I just saw your note," Sehun said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine," I smiled and put my arm around his shoulder, which was hard since he's taller than me. I led him to a bean-bag chair that I snuck up one day.

-Sehun's P.O.V.- 

Luhan is older than me but I have to admit that he's really cute, yes I'm openly gay. Should I tell him that I like guys so that I have a bigger chance to be his boyfriend?  I thought as I looked at him, he was looking over the edge of the building at the students playing football (soccer for you Americans, I'm American so no hate plz) in the field.

"What're you looking at?" he asked slightly blushing.

"Sorry hyung I didn't mean to stare."

"You don't need to be formal, we're friends. Right?" he said quietly.

Okay Sehun you like him, so you have to tell him. I'll just wait a while and try to get to know him better. I'm not going to let my insecurities control me forever. I'll just start by telling him that I'm gay.

"Hey, Luhan, there's something I want to tell you before we become too good of friends."

A/N: sorry for the short update school is mean, and I may have writers block. So you can tell me something that you would like to see in the next chapter.

~Cherie