Chapter One: Introduction

Adrianna woke up to the sound of dolophins chirping. She swam out of bed, swiping on some makeup, not caring what she looked like. Her long, beautiful blue tail, was starting to scale. Adrianna knew the time was coming up, to do the Mermaid trials. She knew it was today, that she would grow legs and meet the charming prince. But she wasnt aloud to fall for him, at all. Adrianna knew she could do it. At least, she thought she could do it. She quickly changed into a white sleeveless top, and packed a pair of skinny jeans, somegirl had lost into the sea. She swung her purse around her neck and swam to see her father, Posdein. "Hey daddy!" She sang, calling out to him. He gruffly waved and then realized it was her. "Are you sure about this? We can easily stop it!" He said, concern lapping his voice. Adrianna nodded, excitedly. "I wanna meet this so called charming prince." She said, snobbishly. Her father waved her away, after a long hug went between them. Adrianna swam to the shore, drinking the secret potion father had given her to grow legs. She immediately felt her tail changing and grinned. It was time. She felt her tail turn into wobbly legs, and attempted to stand up. She ended up falling down, and heard her money clank out. She quickly grabbed it, putting it away. Adrianna had walked on legs before....What was so different now?