Chapter Two: She Meets The Prince

Adrianna was still learning how to walk again when she noticed someone, a very handsome someone, walking towards her. Her legs started to get weak when he got closer. She decided to sit down, and the man stood next to her. "What are you doing on my beach, this fine morning?" He asked, and Adrianna realized that he was the prince. "My parents kicked me out, and i've been wandering the beach for miles, looking for a home." She lied. His eyes went sad. "You can stay with me! That is if you'd like to." He said, hopefully. Adrianna nodded, and took his outstretched hand. "What might be your name?" He asked, pulling her up, and taking her arm. "Adrianna, what might yours be?" She asked, as they walked towards the castle. "Prince Erik. Hopefully, i'll be the king soon!" He said, and Adrianna pretended to gasp. "The Prince?" She asked, and he nodded. "Yes ma'am." Erik replied, as they approached the palace. "Ill personally show you to your room." He said, cheerfully, opening the door and walking inside. Adrianna was shown her room, which was near the princes room, a perfect place. Her and the prince got to know each other, in the library before dinner. When dinner was ready, they sat down with the King , the Queen and Eriks sister, Merilda. Merilda was glaring at Erik the entire time during dinner. Dinner was served on time, roast beef as the main course, and pie as dessert. There was no appetizer that night. After dinner, Erik took Adrianna to the ballroom, to teach her how to walk without stumbling. "Adrianna-" Erik started. " You can call me Age." She interrupted, happily. "Okay! Age, think about balance, as we dance to the song." He said, and started the music.

*Cue Music and read slowly*

Erik swung age around and around, as age stepped on his feet most of the time. The song kept on going as age got tired. Erik picked her up, and age decided to fall asleep, in his warm strong arms.

*Dream*

Age woke up to the sound of music. She was in a yellow ballgown in some warm, hairy arms. She looks up, to see the other dancers face but it was hidden in bunches of fur. She attempted to scream but instead was swunge around in circles. Ages feet swung out behind her and she almost fell. "Oops sorry, hun." The scary man said, his deep handsome voice said. Age let go of the beast, and fell against the floor, knocking herself out.