Selling Merch in PJ's and Back together again<3

~Jamie~

I looked over to see my dad talking to him, Danny, Ben, Max holding him down while Trinity was on the phone…I held on to Jacky as Dad finally came over hugging me, I hugged him back. “I love you dad so much.” He hugged me back as he whispered back, “I love you too, you’re the best thing that has happened to me this year.” I looked at Jacky hugging him again, “I’m so sorry for not believing you, it’s just guys that I have dated always ended up cheating on me…” I looked at Jacky who put his hands on my cheeks, “it’s okay love it’s understandable, I’m just sorry I didn’t tell you about my ex,” I blushed in embarrassment, “same here.” He just held me in his arms, when the police arrived I had explained to them that this wasn’t the first time he has stalked me and had done this.

We all meaning Max, dad, Trinity who was holding Christiana, Danny, Ben, Jacky and I went back to the Venue, “Guys in a while we are extremely busy, we have Meet n’ Greets, V.I.P,’s to hang out with after the show, sound check, hanging out with some other bands and finally sleep.” Dad said as Jacky and I nodded. We got on our bus as Jacky hugged and kissed me, “go sleep with your dad tonight he has been really worried, we will talk tomorrow night.” I nodded giving him one last hug and walked back to dad’s room. I knocked on the door softly; “It’s open,” I started to giggle, “Are you naked?” He chuckled softly at me, “No, not anymore.” I choked on air a little as I opened the door.

“Hey dad,” he smiled at me, “hey hun.” I crawled over him to get to get to the other side of him, “I’m sorry for today, that we just took off without your girlfriend, I didn’t listen to anyone…” I trailed off as I looked at him, “It’s okay, your just being yourself, and the person that I love always.” I smiled a little at him, “I love you so much dad,” he side hugged me as I cuddled up to him, “Dad, what was uncle Max like when he was a teen. He would never tell me, and neither would aunt Trin.” He sighed, “Max was heavy into drugs and drinking and so was Trinity, that’s why they don’t like talking about it; when Trinity found out she was pregnant Her and Max fought a lot. He told her that he wasn’t ready that since we haven’t made it big yet he couldn’t take care of her.” I looked at him, “what would you have done if mom told you that she was pregnant?” He smiled at me.

I would have tried to make it big and take care of her, but when she left I started to hang out with max more and get into some pretty heavy drugs.” I nodded and looked at him, smiling softly at him. “you’re a great father, I’m sure you’re a great boyfriend to Sally, you’re a best friend to a lot of people. But the best friend, and father I have always wanted.” Dad smiled at me as I cuddled into him. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep to the sound of my father’s heart.

~Ronnie~
I looked at Jamie who was asleep in her clothes I chuckled at my self as I carefully removed myself from her to go look in her bag for pajama’s. I saw Jacky and smiled at him, “everything okay between you and Jamie?” He smiled slightly and nodded, “I’m glad I know you guys love each other I can tell, by the way she looks at you.” He smiled more, “I know I won’t screw it up. I swear I really do love her.” I smirked as I grabbed her Hello Kitty PJ pants along with one of Jacky’s shirts. “You do know that the other night was father daughter night right?” I froze, and looked at him. “The night I said that Sally was spending the night?” He nodded as I just looked at my feet. I started to walk back to my room and sighed, I quickly changed her into her PJ’s and crawled back into bed with her. My phone went off and I quietly answered.
“Hey babe.” Is all I said to Sally, “Hey, Is everything okay?” I looked at Jamie, “Yeah, everything is okay now.” “that’s good, the other day she told me not to talk to her while you guys where on stage.” “Yeah, she takes our shows intensely she relates to the lyrics more than our other fans.” I heard a sigh on the other side, “Does she not like me?” I sighed this time, “She just needs a while to get over her mothers death just wait it will get better.” She growled a little, “baby call down she just needs a little time.” “Fine, I will give her time.” I smiled, “good I need to get ready for the meet and greet but call me later.” “okay love you.” “love you too.”

I shook Jamie a little, “Hun, you need to go help Chris with Merch.” She nodded, and looked down, “you changed me into Pajama’s dad?” I chuckled, “Yeah I figured you could do merch today in PJ’s.” She squealed a little and jumped out of the bed hugging me and running out of the room. “She is way too much like me and her mother I swear.” I mumbled to myself as I started to get ready.

~Jamie~

I ran out of the room hugging and kissing Jacky on my way out. I ran to the merch table and saw Chris, “Sorry I kinda had a rough morning.” Chris turned to me I could see an apologetic look, “I heard, I’m really sorry for what happen this morning. And why are you wearing PJ’s?” I giggled, “Why aren’t you? Dad said I could so go get yours on too!” I rhymed as I started to sell merch like crazy. As Chris came back in Cookie Monster PJ pants and a Superman tee shirt, we started to sell merch like crazy knowing that Dad was going to be here soon. “Dad will be here very soon everyone so please if you want to buy merch come to the left side of the table! If you already have things please go to the way right side of the table!” I yelled as they did what I said except some I rolled my eyes as my dad, Derek, Ron, Jacky, and Ryan sat down they started to sign things take pictures; Chris and I were still selling Merch like crazy, “Dad we are going to need to order more shirts, and Hoodie, and well everything!”

“I’m on it tonight!” he yelled back as I smiled at the girl in front of me, “Hello!” I said smiling. “HI!” she said excitedly as she grabbed three tee shirts two hoodies, and tons of accessories. I giggled at her, “I’m guessing you’re a hug fan.” She nodded and smiled at me, I stole the sharpie from Jacky and sighed some of her stuff when she wasn’t looking. On her shirt I put ‘to my father is crazy but so am I!! –Jamie Radke’ I sighed on of the CD’s and put ‘Jamie Radke was here and she loves her fathers’ biggest fan’ I giggled and gave her a discount. She ran to get in line she looked at her shirt when she saw writing on it and she squealed running back over. “Can I get a picture before you start working again?” I giggled, “Of course let me give the Sharpie back to Jacky before people yell at him.” I walked over to Jacky gave him a kiss and gave his sharpie back. “love you.” I whispered in his ear as I watched him smirk at me.

I went back to the girl and took a couple pictures with her, I signed her arm like she asked I put, ‘Jamie Radke was here, be careful of her crazy father and her loving boyfriend they bite <3’ –Jamie Radke

She giggled at me as she went back in line as I started to help Chris again sell merch; By the time we got done we packed up and went back to the bus where I knew the VIPs were…. But when I got to the bus I walked on to see someone who I never expected to be on the bus… It was…

Sorry for the Cliffhanger please comment on who you think it should be or who it is :P