Meeting the witch!!!

Hello !!!! Ok here's the next part hope u enjoy!!!

Amy:*shadow and amy transport to their house and see that it's on fire*
*gasp* shadow where's my dad !!!! And Nayeli and Anthony and your sister ?!?!
Shadow:I don't know ..Maria!! Maria!!
Amy:father! Father!! Where are you ?!!!
Anthony:comes out of a burning room carrying Nayeli who is unconscious * *cough cough cough*
Amy/shadow:master Anthony master nayeli are y'all ok !!
Anthony : were fine amy and shadow don't worry just get out of here now !!
Amy:but where's my father !!
Shadow :and where's Maria !!
Anthony: your father is finding Maria she got stuck on some wood on fire that collapsed!!
Amy: and you left him alone !!!
Anthony :I had no other choice before I could go and help some fire got in between us I'm sorry!!*more wood falls from the roof*
Shadow: amy we have to get out of here now!!!!
Amy: but -
Shadow: your father will be ok I believe him he will get out!!
Amy: ok!
*Amy/shadow/and their masters got out of the fire*
Amy: *watches with her x-Ray white eyes and sees 2 figures and runs toward them in her vampire form and slashes the Window with her scythe * father!!!!*shadow follows* amy what did I tell you -Maria!!!
*Amys father and Maria are trapped under some wood on fire but what they did notice was a hooded figure laughing at them being in pain*
??: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!-oh hello Amelia missed me!!!
Amy: you gave me the curse you witch !!! *points scythe at her*
??:oh?? let me present myself little Amelia,And shadow my name is Morgana the rosary witch nice to meet-
Amy's father /Maria :leave them alone Morgana *charge up lightning attacks *
Morgana:let's take this outside shall we!!!*flys outside *

Dun dun dun what will happen will everything be ok ????
Bye !!!