I Love You Best Friend

Soonyoung's POV

I'm on my way to Ji Hye's house.. Maybe, this is the right time to confess my feelings for her.. Omo! She's coming!! Here I go! I'm a lil bit nervous, 'cause this is the first time I'll tell my feelings for the girl that I love..

"Oppa! I have something to tell you!" Ji Hye shouted as she saw me.

"Really?! What is it? I have something important to tell you too!" we're on the way to the park, where we could find a very peaceful place for us. Since we were children, we considered this place very special.. Hmmm I don't know why.. I'm still thinking what she's supposed to tell me before.. A few minutes later., we're already here!! Ouch! My knees hurt, hahahaha maybe I'm really that nervous.. T_T

"Wait, me first! Omo! Waahhhhh!! Exactly! He's here too! Hey look! Do you know that guy?!" she pointed at Jihoon's direction.

"Ohh, he's my cousin, Jihoon. He's having his vacation here. Oh, it seems like.. YOU'RE BLUSHING! Do you like him?" Aish, this is so.. Ugh! -_- Please don't tell me that you like him.

"Ne, oppa. I like him! Omo! He's so cuuute~~" if I could just tell you.., how much I love you... But it's TOO LATE! This shouldn't be happening if I am the first one to tell you.

"I should have talked first.." I whispered..

"What??" She asked.

"O-okay... Sorry I have to go.. I'm not feeling well. Oh, yes.. Yes, that's it! I'm sick so I was suppose to tell you before that I will not attend the meeting for tomorrow. I'm really sorry." I just pretended that I'm sick. As I walk away, tears began to fall.. It hurts.. Really hurts..
I didn't even look back, but it seems like, she doesn't care.. T_T okay fine! I'm your best friend.. I like you.. But.. You like him... And still, I'm your best friend and that's all. Ugh..

Ji Hye's POV

"But oppa! Wait! That's all? Are you really supposed to tell me before that you're sick?" What the hell is going on right now? What is he saying? Meeting? Meeting for tomorrow? But he never attended a meeting even once.
When I'm in front of my house, I saw my sister talking to.. What?!? Jihoon?!? Oh yes, seems like they're having a good time...

"Ji Hye, right?" Waaaaah!! Jihoon knows me!!

"Uhmm, yes. A.. Annyeong~" I feel my knees becoming weaker.. Waaaah!! My heart beats so fast!! What will I do?!

Jihoon is just perfect.. He has good personality too! And maybe that is why I've fallen for that guy even though I have met him in just short time..

...

We continue our conversation inside, my sister also invited Soonyoung for the dinner but he's not in good condition.. and I saw him outside,.. He's crying.. He needs someone who could comfort him, that is his best friend, me... I've never seen him like that.. I don't know what to do. I can't help him this time, maybe I'll just make his situation worse.. He's just sick and he can take care of himself.. Yes, maybe he is just sick.. few minutes later.., he went in his house.. Maybe he's okay already.. After the dinner, Jihoon went home too.. I'm so glad meeting him.

As I go to bed, I'm still worrying... What if Soonyoung is not okay?? T_T

As the days go by, me and Jihoon are getting closer to each other but it seems like.., Soonyoung doesn't want to spend his time with us. He changed a lot, everything changed so fast..

Soonyoung's POV

A month has passed

They got closer to each other.. Ji Hye almost forgot me because of him, but, it's okay.. I'm done with her.. My feelings for Ji Hye are all GONE..

...

"Soonyoung, meet me at the park later.." Jihoon whispered.. Hmmm.. I'm wondering what will happen.

...

"Hyung! I'm here!" I waved my hand til Jihoon hyung notice me.

"Soonyoung.. I'm really sorry."

"Hyung, wae?"

"The past day, she confessed.. And I told her that.. That I-I'm just using her to get close to her sister.. I like her sister, not Ji Hye. When she heard these words came out from my mouth, she was speechless. I heard her whispering your name while crying.. I'm really sorry Soonyoung. I know, you like her, right? She needs you right now. And I already----" he didn't finish what he's saying as I ran quickly to Ji Hye's house..

"Aish! Hyung! It's too late!!!!" I shouted but maybe he did not hear it because I'm too far from him. He remained standing there..

Why?! Why is this happening?! Aish.. The moment that he told me that Ji Hye needs me now.. It was like.. Wae?! And n-now.. Everything is clear.. I still love my best friend, Ji Hye. Okay, run fastly, Soonyoung! This is the exact time to admit that you love her more than a best friend.. I don't care if this will break our friendship.. As I get nearer and nearer, I'm worrying of what happened to her.  I hope she's okay..
She needs me... This is all my fault.. This couldn't be happening if I just told what my feelings all about earlier.

As I walked inside her house.. It's weird... It's too quiet here.. Aish, something is going wrong.. No.! Don't think like that, everything is fine.. Yes.., everything is okay.. This is the time to confess my feelings...

I entered her room, "S-Soonyoung oppa, s-stay with me, j-jebal.." I saw Ji Hye lying down holding a knife and all things messed up with blood.. No! This isn't happening. Seeing her like that makes me feel that everything around me is gone, destroyed. She's too weak.. I don't know what to do..

"J-JI HYE!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!!!" No! Don't leave me Ji Hye! Please!! As I called for help and carried her, she grab my hand and hold it tightly as a sign to stop what I am doing.

"N-no oppa... I-i am so sorry.., I-I thought e-everything is gone. It's because of you, not Jihoon.. I thought you started hating me, I thought you didn't care. I t..thought you left me.. I-I just want to t-tell y-you that I realized that I... I love you m-more.. But. It's too late.."

"Ji Hye! Listen to me! Don't talk, you're too weak! You'll not leave me, right?! 'Cause I love you too.. Yah!! Ji Hye! Wake up!! Yah!" No!! This shouldn't be happening! This is all my fault!! If I just told you earlier, this wouldn't happen.. I'm so sorry Ji Hye..

"I love y-you Soonyoung oppa.. I.. am sorry, I have to say goodbye."

...

After two years..

"Hiii Ji Hye!! I have to tell you something! Uhmmm, sorry... I visited you about a week ago, I'm really sorry, I promised you that I will be visiting you everyday.. Hahaha by the way... I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A DOCTOR!! isn't it daebak?!? ^_^ kekekeke~ Ji Hye, I have a lot of questions to ask you.. But you can't answer." I sit beside a tree. And a few hours passed, it's getting late and I don't want to see Ji Hye standing in front me and saying "Congratulations" to me o_o hahahahaha

"Ji Hye, I have to go! Remember that your best friend really loves you even you're gone. I know that you're always with me, right? Hope to see you again, I love you Ji Hye~" and I left the cemetery.

I am thankful to Ji Hye 'cause I learned a lot from her, I learned how to love., and how to let go.

[A/N] SA MGA PINOY NA ARMYs DIYAN OH~ Pabasa at pavote na rin po yung isa kong story, "That Kiss [BTS fanfic]" by @byeolpinkeu27 ge yun lang salamat lol