crazy control room

Chapter 6: crazy control room

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME...

The students could only gaped in awe when their bus entering the castle-like mansion. They wondered if they gonna met nobility in this trip. Tsuna, on the other hand, fidgeted in his seat. He really hope that no one in his class know the truth about him. He just hoped that Timoteo didn't break the secret.

"Welcome to Vongola Mansion," said Byakuran, when all of them already gathered at the wide grassland which probably Vongola Garden.

"Are you sure this is what you called mansion? Well, it looks like a castle to me," said Hana, crossed her hand on her chest.

"I'm very sure, well this is just a little of the Vongola's fortune, not even one-tenth worth," said Byakuran. When he saw the Varia stepping out of the main door followed by Nono, he stepped aside.

"Welcome, young ones. I hope you enjoyed your stay here even it will be just for a few days," said Nono when he arrived in front of the group. Tsuna sighed in relief when Nono didn't say anything suspicious. He just acts like the gentle boss he used to be.

Well, what Tsuna didn't know that Timoteo currently holding himself. It was just a façade so that Tsuna didn't suspect anything. If everything exposed here, what is the point of further revenge plan that they discussed a few hours ago.

"I bet you all don't know how to converse in Italian, right? If it true then you gonna have a huge problem around here because most of Italian don't understand Japanese. But, worry not. This is my family who understand Japanese. They will be your tour guide," said Nono, smiling while the students turned their head to look at the Varia. For once, especially Kei and Kirito, their hearts wished to never paired up with scary scarred face man.

/

What both of the bullies feared the most has become a reality. It is end up with their group get paired up with Xanxus and Leviathan. Two people who are don't like to smile much and they giving off aura "don't come near if you don't want to die", especially from Xanxus.

Xanxus, himself was forced by his foster father to joined in this whole revenge class trip thing. If not, his allowance on beef and meat supplied gonna be cut down. And he is the not gonna sit and eat veggies. That's not his thing.

After lunch, Reborn told them today's first place gonna be amusement park. The moment they stepped inside they could only gaped in surprise when seeing the amusement park is 10 times bigger than Japanese one. There were a lot of rides and fun games and they can't wait to try it all. But, they didn't know that this is Vongola-style. And Vongola-style is not the one with fun only but also the weird one.

/

"Mou, where is Bakadera? He told me to come here," yelled Lambo in frustration. He had to wait for 30 minutes doing nothing and now he's bored.

"Probably in a moment, Lambo," said Futa tried to calm down the cow boy.

"Lambo can't wait anymore. Lambo will explore," said Lambo leaving his spot.

"Lambo, wait!" exclaimed Futa tried to catch up with Lambo.

==

"Huh?" Tsuna turned his head to look around when he heard a familiar voice.

"What's wrong, Tsuna-kun?" asked Enma. Fortunately for him, he paired up with Tsuna and his group.

"I thought I heard Lambo's and Futa's voices. Nevermind, probably it's just my imagination," said Tsuna and started to join the girl in playing whack-a-mole.

==

Lambo continue to walk around until he saw a blonde man gesturing at him to come closer. He and Futa decided to check out.

"Gupyaa, a ghost!" exclaimed Lambo in surprise when he saw the man is Giotto.

"Look, there were a lot of tv and shiny button," said Lambo.

"Do you want to play exciting games?" said Giotto, taking the boys to enter a room. Both of them nodded in eagerness.

"You see, this is a room where you can control everything on this tv and it will be a lot of fun. Do what you want in this room, ne?" said Giotto before disappearing.

"Lambo don't get it but Lambo will play," said Lambo started to push various button and certain lever. Futa only sweat dropped, he never thought it gonna be like this.

/

Kei, Kirito and four other girls was crying their head off when they riding the roller coaster that looks exciting. Rather than saying it's exciting, it is the most horrified ride they ever ride. Just one last loop, then they gonna stopped and first time they will be searching is the dustbin.But, the roller-coaster continues to speed off even when they passed the starting point.

The worker in charge just waved goodbye at them, didn't show panicky attitude when that ride go all crazy.

"Xanxus-san, help us!" cried one of the girls asking for help from Xanxus who riding that ride with them.

"Be quiet, trash. I can't sleep," said Xanxus, resting his head on the head-rest.

"Somebody, help us!!"

==

"That idiot cow did a good job," Reborn smirked when he saw how horrified Kei and Kirito looked like through his binoculars.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: THIS IS ALL I COULD THINK OF RIGHT NOW.. I'M SORRY IF IT ISN'T TO YOUR LIKING