Kindess From A Killer

After entering the room, the pain lifted from my body. I walked slowly, my footsteps loud. It was eerily quiet.

Then I saw something. It was like a little movie. I saw Mike! He was getting stuffed into a suit! Was that why he broke his arms and legs? But then he destroyed the animatronics, it looked as if something came out of them! Then, he was watching someone else getting stuffed into a suit.. a girl, maybe? He then destroyed another animatronic: a golden bear. It shimmered too, and something came out of it!

The movie changed! It was that man I saw before.. he was killing children! But for some reason he got in Springtrap?! Then, the children's spirits were talking to the Puppet.

Then the scene switched to Guy, breaking Springtrap! Then the movie seen switched one more time, and it was the man and the children all hugging each other, crying. Tears of joy, or of sadness? I can't tell. Then the movie turned off, and there stood five children and a man - the man.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"I don't know, honestly," the man replied.

"You-you killed them?" I pointed at the man, then at the children.

"Well.. yes," he looked away.

"But we forgive him," a little boy said. The other children nodded.

"You see, he-" the man pointed at the little boy "-had chased me into the Springtrap, and it's springs locked on me and I died. But the Puppet wanted revenge, so he provoked the children into killing adults, and he kept me trapped in the suits. Mike destroyed the suits, and then Guy broke Springtrap, and we were set free. Then, well.. we all forgive each other now. But.. we don't want to be remembered as a horror attraction. We don't want to be remembered at all."

"How do I help?"

"Guy knows how," the little boy replied.

"Okay.."

"Tell Mike and Guy thank you, and thank you for listening to us," the man said.

"N-no problem.."

"This is good bye," a little girl said. Everyone else nodded, and the whole scene faded to black.