Kavetham One Shot

“You’re going to regret that in the morning, Kaveh.” Al Haitham stated as he looked over at me. His cheeks were slightly flushed from the few glasses of wine he’d had and his grey hair was slightly disheveled from running his hands through it.

“Don’t under estimate your senior’s tolerance.” I scoffed as I poured my fourth glass of wine, filling the cup to the brim before passing the bottle back over to Al Haitham. Al Haitham then refilled his own glass halfway before setting the bottle back down on the table.

“Don’t over estimate your own tolerance, I don’t want you passing out in the wrong bed again.” Al Haitham took a sip of his glass, his eyes watching me over the rim of the glass.

“You sure? You seemed to enjoy having your senior in the same bed with you.” I smirked over at
him, watching blush creep up the sides of his neck.

“And what if I did?” Al Haitham replied as he straightened his back slightly, locking eyes with me.

“How bold.”

I ran my hand up Al Haitham’s arm, feeling out his muscles which were highlighted by the black compression shirt he was wearing. I kept eye contact with him, my hand reaching up to grab at the back of his neck, gently turning his face towards mine. I planted my lips against his, Al
Haitham snaked his arm around my waist. Taking advantage of the open back shirt I wore; he placed his hand against my bare back. Al Haitham was quick to open his mouth, allowing for my tongue to slip inside as we kissed, Al Haitham pulled me into his lap and our lips parted. He looked up at me with his teal eyes as
he spoke.

“Please Senior, won’t you sleep with me again tonight?”

“How could I say no?” I pulled Al Haitham into another kiss, a deeper one this time. My hips rocked against his as my tongue explored his mouth. Al Haitham’s hands traveled up my chest as he removed my shirt, tossing it over onto the sofa to the side. I pulled back, moving my hands down towards the waist line of Al Haitham’s pants, unbuckling them and tossing them to the side before also removing his boxers. His already hardened cock dripped with precum as I dragged my finger down the shaft to the base, Al Haitham winced in response.

“Fuck- please, Kaveh.”

“Please what, Haitham?” I leaned forward, humming in his ear.

“Please fuck me.” Al Haitham groaned, pressing his face into my shoulder.

Al Haitham pressed his back to the sofa behind him and spread his legs as I removed my own pants. I dragged my finger from his cock down towards his hole before pressing one of my fingers inside him. Al Haitham bit his lip, holding back a groan as I began to stretch him out. I then moved a second finger in, planting soft kisses along Al Haitham’s jaw line.

“Almost there, you’re doing so well for your senior.” Al Haitham moaned in response as I stuck a third finger inside of him, his cock twitching slightly.

Al Haitham watched as I positioned myself at his entrance, his hands grasped at my waist as I pressed inside him, his walls clenching my cock. I bit my lip as I pressed myself deeper inside of him, suppressing a moan.

“Kaveh..” Al Haitham whined impatiently, pressing his forehead against my shoulder. His cock
was pressed against his stomach, precum leaked from the top onto it. I began to rock my hips back and forth, pressing myself deeper inside of him with each thrust. Soft moans escaped Al Haitham with every hit of my cock against his walls.

“Kaveh- mngh..” Al Haitham graoned, his teeth biting down on my shoulder as I picked up the pace, my thrusts becoming more and more frantic as I chased after my orgasm.

I grabbed Al Haitham’s face and brought his lips to mine, kissing him deeply as I thrusted into
him for a final time, feeling my orgasm wash over me. Al Haitham was soon to follow as his
warm cum sprayed from his cock and onto both of our stomachs. I let myself fall against him as we both panted heavily. Al Haitham ran his hands down my back soothingly as I closed my eyes, catching my breath.

“How about we head to bed.” Al Haitham muttered.

“Just what I was thinking.” I kissed his cheek in return.